Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems With SBBB?

i appreciate all the comments being put forward

as regards to new housemates, with this not being a real contest there is little chance of much happening... people will get bored and then there would be the consistant "oh this is boring" comments. I have tried to add excitement to the house where possible with new characters, and twists.

If you remember from big brother 6, Kinga came into the house shortly before eviction... there are always new housemates that come in troughout, and the public and housemates think it is unfair, but thats how Big Brother goes...since when has everything been fair in a reality show based on a dictatorship? By having this sort of resentment with the housemates, it in turn creates drama which is what mine and Dawn's intentions were for the contest.

In regards to me and Dawn not working together, i would like to highlight the fact that me and her very rarely get chance to speak to each other due to college and work comitments, therefore it has gone that i do the nominations of a monday, and dawn does the opening of new day threads, and announces and sets the task, and send questions to evicted housemates. Ideally it would be better for us to communicate, but sometimes this is simply impossible and impractable.

Having read your views on me being "Zach", i shall be one to openly admit at this moment now that i have portrayed this character. The point of me being in there was to shock people when they realised who had played him... but you all obviously figured me out and are debating on whether it is morally correct or not. I have no real idea of the tasks or twists that much, and when i do i try and keep it as fair as possible.

It is clear that my decisons that i have made, and my style of running such a competiton, are not to your satisfaction and as a result i am now standing down from my role as Zach and organiser of the event. Dawn can now do the contest on her own, which is what i am sure you all like.

I hope this does not affect my friendships with anyone involved, but i feel that this is the only decison that i can now make, following the above posts.

sorry bry but that is a bit extreme. Nobody said they were unhappy with the way you were running the competition, just the way there is so many new people so close to the end. Yeah, it does need excitment but not as much as we have had.

On a lighter note, I am glad Zach is going. god you played him to be one big pain in the ass or was that just the bite from beth

ps. i didn't know Zach was you until I read this earlier... good job
    Last edited by Siobhan; 21-03-2006 at 15:24.
    Super Mod

Bryan, I feel that you are taking this to heart a bit much.

From what I read above people very much appreciate the work that you and Dawn have done. All of the comments that I have read above are constructive critisism.

In life you will find many many occasions when people criticise you or your work and you will find that they are not always as nice about it as the posters on this thread.

It is not the answer to just quit.

well ive not been following sbbb at all really but from what people have been saying they are only telling you all this so you know where you can impove on....after all you did ask for people to say what they think needed improving on, so i dont think you quitting the whole thing is the right thing to do you cant just leave dawn to do it all you have to work together.

I think everyones taking this too much to heart.... so he was Zach? So what! At the end of the day, it was all in the aid of spicing it up, and i'm sure he would have rigged it so he didn't win, wouldn't he?

Bry and Dawn have spent so much time organising all of this, so even if people think you shouldn't have gone in as Zach, you still shouldn't quit. You've put time and effort into it, and BOTH of you deserve the credit for it at the end of it all.

A bit of drama didn't do anyone any harm, and thats all going in there was creating. Think of all the extra twists he managed to add in there, because of being Zach- theirs loads. You really need congratulating for it.

So i can understand you not wanting to be Zach anymore. But quit the whole thing?! Dont you dare!! All you were doing was adding twists, not munipulating anyone, so dont give it all up. Not this far into it.

Well, at the end of the day, its your decision. If you genuinely can't do it, because of college or whatever, then i'd understand why. But because of a few stupid comments? Thats a poor excuse to give it up, and no way should you.

Its just words. You put effort into this, dont let words make you give it up

my only problem is that i don't think you shouldn't have been in the house in the first place, because you were running it, but why give up totally? you learn from your mistakes and it'll improve next time, if there is a next time!

i have decided that my opton to leave the contest is down to you...

as i see it there is unfinished buisness between Nicky and Zach...

if i was to say that Zach would DEFINATLEY not win the contest would you allow him to go back in to tie up the loose ends and make the contest seem to run smoothly

i have admitedly over reacted today, but was sure by me leaving as Zach and Big Brother you'd prefer that

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin

if i was to say that Zach would DEFINATLEY not win the contest would you allow him to go back in to tie up the loose ends and make the contest seem to run smoothly

i have admitedly over reacted today, but was sure by me leaving as Zach and Big Brother you'd prefer that
    I am with you on that Bry... you will have my support and I am sure Dawn will be pleased too.
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin

Yeah, i think he should go back in. If he's not gonna win, then all it will bring is entertainment, and i for one would prefer to read that, than Louise and Kyle sobbing over each other!!

Dont give up being Big Brother though. As i said, you've put too much effort in to leave it here. Just keep up the good work with Dawn

I never saw a problem with Bryan being Zach in the first place he made Zach an absolutely fab charcter to read about i loved his bits when Nicky was around especially when she was upset about her husband, he was so sweet to her and i really will miss him if you dont go back in Bryan.

I dont agree with what you guys said about Bryan being in there at all to tell you the truth its not been a problem from my point of view and i think he haddled Zach pretty well i dont know if many people could have made Zach such a brilliant person to read about.

Zach had me hooked to Big Brother from the minuite he walked in there and i think Bryan deserves a big congratulations for doing such a fab job so well done Bryan

Thread Information