Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problems With SBBB?

I personally don't agree with you going back as Zach. No matter how 'exciting' it would make it. I just don't think it's fair, and seems a little pointless now that everyone know's anyway :S
    But i don't think you should quit over this. You said that you wanted critisim so that you could work on making it better.. thats what people gave you, you shouldnt take it to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    I personally don't agree with you going back as Zach. No matter how 'exciting' it would make it. I just don't think it's fair, and seems a little pointless now that everyone know's anyway :S
    But i don't think you should quit over this. You said that you wanted critisim so that you could work on making it better.. thats what people gave you, you shouldnt take it to heart.
    Maybe i'm missing your point, but how exactly is it unfair if he goes into it, to tie off his loose ends? I think its more unfair that whoever is playing Nicky would have to go back against the past 3 weeks, and forget they even happened!!! Thats just my personal opinion, anyhow...

As is what mine is... personal opinion. And if you don't get it then i don't know how to make it more understandable sorry. Makes sense to me.. thats the main thing lol

i think zach suddenly leaving and leaviung all the loose ends will be a lot more interesting. Nicky can play her distraught card, all the others can help cheer her up.

Firstly I for one would like to congratulate bryan and dawn for their wonderful and imagination and creativity on bringing the idea of a virtual big brother. I do however agree with the majority of members that it was unfair that bryan was allowed to take part. As for adding extra housemates I dont have a problem with that although I think it would have been better to introduce them when Nathan, Gaz and mercedes went at the begining and if they are to be exempt from nominations then so should have leccy. Right I'll get off my soapbox now.

I would like to make a comment and I don't want anyone to take it to heart. We need to remember that this is the first time that anything like this had taken place and lesson can only be made on how to improve it for next time. Whether zach remains in the house to the end or not is up to bryan and dawn to decide. I personally had a whale of a time while i took part and would not hesitate to encourage anyone else to apply for future sbbb

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

in the real BB house though, people wouldn;t be allowed back in to tie up lose ends, they would leave emotional trauma behind

Its up to you what you want to do BB but i dont really see the point of going back in when everyone knows who you are now,but i suppose it wont do any harm.Good to hear you arent quitting so near the end.

i agree with chance and lisa as chance said everyone knows who you are now so there would be no point and as lisa said in the real bb no one would be allowed back in after they have left but at the end of the day its all down to you and if you want to return or not but good luck with what ever you do
    Last edited by twinkle_eyes83; 22-03-2006 at 08:25.

Now that everyone has had their say, and the situation has been resolved, perhaps this thread has served it's purpose and should be closed?

zach has left the competiton, and i have decided to continue in my role as big brother.

as shari said this thread has run its course

closing thread

Thread Information