Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems With SBBB?

Problems With SBBB?

It has come to my attention that some members have issues with how i run SBBB, i suggest instead of saying it behind my back, you say them here and i will do my best to justify my actions and explain doutbs you may have.

At the end of the day id like to see you all try and organise, run and mantain a contest as big as this! So dont be so quick to criticise!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I haven't a problem with it bry, but like I have said to you myself ... i do think it unfair on members that have been in the contest from the start to have loads of new people coming into it all the time, especially at this late stage in it... some members have been posting day in day out for the past however many weeks it is, and new ones are coming in, able to nominate whoever they want but are exempt from being evicted themselves and if i were in the house, i would feel it unfair.

You, yourself as an organiser, should not be taking part and if our suspicions are correct and you are in there again, which is yet to be proven, then that is extremely unfair, you know what you have planned and it could be seen as being biased.

And not wanting to sound horrible or anything, but you said to say, well, i thought dawn was running this with you so your opening statement of
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    It has come to my attention that some members have issues with how i run SBBB
    is extremely unfair you are not running this on your own...you both have fantastic creative sides, put your heads together like you did initally, run this together, bring this to a fantastic conclusion, memorable for all of the right reasons....sorry hun, but you did ask...and there isn't anything I have said here that I haven't tried saying directly to you, but you haven't wanted to listen to me. I wouldn't like to even attempt to run something as huge as this and I admire BOTH you and dawn for the hard work and effort that you have both put into this.
    Last edited by Jojo; 21-03-2006 at 08:22.

I agree with everything that ems has said. And also i personally don't think it was fair that you went in the house. As you and Dawn run it, thought that you shouldn't have, but like I say thats my personal opinion.

i agree with ems and lea

bringing people in at first was great, electrika was a brillaint character. but the rest have just been annoying

its not fair to bring someone else in at this stage the members who have been doing it since day one must be asking themselves why they bothered.

Bry your melissa character made an impact, she was great but i have my suspisions that you are in there again as zach and if im right i really really do think that is wrong. As the person who runs it you should not be in it at all

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Not to sound like sour grapes, I was only in SBBB for a week, and when Melissa was brought in right after me,, she was extempt from being evicted, well we all know what happened to melissa's character, then u bring in Zach, he was extempt .. then we have Alexis a new character it is rumoured she will also be exptempt, I also back up what Em says, this is not fair to the ones still in the house who post day in day out and such.
    I also was under the impression that Dawn was to help run the SBBB, not just you Bry.. You are not running this single handedly.. you do have help and I suggest with the remainder of the time you all have left in the SBBB contest is to work closely together..You both are super creative, so two heads are better than one, and the work is lighter...

Again Bry u did ask,,,

I havent been following sbb that much to be honest but from what i understand that some people are not happy in the way it is being conducted at the moment. I think you and Dawn should work together and not an against eachother like jodi said you are both talented and creative in what you do. I think you need to join forces and make the last few week of sbb memoriable and the success it should be.

Thankyou
    Last edited by angelblue; 21-03-2006 at 00:16.
    angelblue

I haven't been keeping up with SBBB much lately but I do agree with mostly what has been said. I think both you and Dawn need to work together equally to make it more fair. I also don't think any more new housemates should be brought in from now on, because it's far too unfair on the housemates that have been in there from the beginning. I don't think any of the housemates should really be 'Dermot' or 'Davina' going in there either as this wouldn't happen in real life Big Brother as we all know. That's my opinion on it all anyway.
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 21-03-2006 at 00:27.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I think it has all be said here bry. I haven't anything against it and personally i am loving it but as was said, bringing new people in now is a bit late. There is only 3 weeks left and there is still a lot of people there. New people can nominate but not be nominated it a bit much on the people who have been there since the start. You and Dawn are doing a bang up job and the twist in nominations at the start was fantastic. Get together again and come up with an end to end all things..
    Super Mod

i agree with what the others have said but dont think it is really fair with the new people arriving in the house when the others have been in there from the start.And with only 3 weeks left for sbbb dawn and bryan you should team up and work together closely and try to sew up loose ends and close sbbb with a bang

Ihavent been keeping up with it all but just one thing? what did happen to this melissa person then and how did everyone find out it was you and also zach? Ido think that you shouldnt be allowed in it as you two are the two who organised it etc.
    I also find it strange that one week the two people who had the most votes think it was laurance and lucas were exempt from the vote but it wasnt just them,you also included louise and someone else in it but they hadnt got the most votes it was lucas and laurance so i think perhaps there was some kind of plan there to keep louise and i think dan? in it as long as poss therefore exempting them.
    Last edited by chance; 21-03-2006 at 13:39.

Thread Information