Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never forget me...

Never forget me...

This is just something random i wrote. Not strictly a script, or a monologue, but along those lines i suppose. Its more of a one parter i suppose. Its not based on any programme or anything, just on something that came into my head a while ago. Hope you like it
    EDIT: Its not autobiographical either
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever had one of those days, when things just dont go your way? Where everything you touch, slips out of your hand? Where you can't do anything right? Well what happens, if thats your life? Thats me. I've tried my whole life, to be the person that everyone wanted me to be- a perfectionist. Well i can't do it anymore. Mum always told me to be yourself. Fat lot of help that was, when your forced to be the opposite. My life has just been one long journey, in the complete wrong direction. All i ever wanted was to be me, do what i wanted to do, be who i wanted to be... but thats not good enough. And how can i go back on what i've made myself into now? I can't, thats the end of it. Literally. Life is what you made it, and i screwed mine up. So this is goodbye. I read in the papers about teenage girls suicide notes, but i never thought i'd turn into one of them...

I've tried to talk, but how can you talk, when you hate the person you've become? Theres no going back now, i've realised that. My lifes over, and thats that. I'm not going to drag it out any longer. So thank you, for everything. You've been by my side through thick and thin. I can rely on you. I know you. I could be open with you, and tell you things that my best mate didn't even know. I've been through so much in my life, and even though i haven't known you for long, i feel like you've been there, holding my hand in the darkness. You were my heart, my everything, but how can i carry on when you know and love someone, who i hate? It doesn't work like that...

So goodbye, my baby. You've loved me, i've hated me. But i'll meet you, one day, and we'll stand once more in the darkness, side by side, holding hands. I love you, baby, believe that no matter what...but some things can't be changed. Never forget me, promise me that? Because even if we can't hold hands anymore, i'll still be with you, holding you, loving you. No matter what.

All my love
    x
    Last edited by Abi; 20-03-2006 at 19:28.

That is amazing Brilliant writing, it was so sad though

Wow - amazing writing - well done x

Thanks both of you!!

I have loads of these type of ideas in my head- mostly suicide based- i just never get round to posting them, once i've written them.

I just edited it, to add that its not autobiographical by the way- you aint getting rid of me that easily!! Its just based on different people i know and various events...

fab! wow thats really good abi, it was sad though too
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I thought i'd add this into this thread, rather than start a whole new one. Hope you enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanna say thank you. For everything you've ever done for me. Thank you for all the torment, all the torture, and pain you ever put me through. That shaped me. That made me. I wouldn't be the woman i am today, if it wasn't for the suffering you put me through.

I never thought i'd been standing here, saying this... but what else have i got to lose? I'm just saying the truth...

You made me like this. I'm strong, i'm undefeatable. If i want something, then i'll get it. I can't take the privalige of saying i made myself into this, thats down to you. When you took my life, i thought i'd never live again, but i was wrong. That wasn't the end. You took everything i ever cared about away from me, thats not even exagerating, but still, i have to thank you...

I saw you in court today. You looked weak, and bleak... i couldn't help wonder, how someone like you, could make me feel so strong. Yet you have. After everything you did to me, i think we swapped. Not personalities, but attitudes. You had it all. You had everything to live for, and i never realised what i had, till i lost it. Now your in denial, and i'm the one who has it all.

So thank you. You tore my life, my heart, and my soul from me. But i have to thank you. Because when you did that, you lost everything. You, not me. I only gained from it.

Fabolous stuff Abi! Such excellent writing, I love them both! Hope to see another one soon

Awww these are amazing! I wish I could write like that, its brilliant

These are great abi. Keep posting then

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    OMG Abbey - these are both fantastic pieces of writing - really moving and touching! Wow!!!!

Thread Information