Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Filming in Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Hampshirescot
    Hi all

Just picked this up from NHO from one of our Spanish Users

I've just been sifting through my local English/Spanish newspaper and came across this! EE have been filming in Mijas, which is a short walk away from me, but I missed it! Argh!
    Here's the article.

TV SOAP STARS FILM EPISODE IN MIJAS

'EastEnders,' the BBC series, moved location from 'Walford,' London, to Mijas Pueblo last week.
    Between Tuesday and Thursday the team from the popular British television programme were filming in the village centre, and several local people took part as extras

Might be the return of Sharon and Dennis woho
    Yes Den spent 14 years in Spain, didn't he. Maybe he's still got some skeletons in his closet, they haven't found out about yet. Chrissie could be involved too, after his death there may be some lose ends to tie up there. Although a lot of characters seem to escape to Spain, it could be Frank again (although I hope not). Probably Chrissie/Sharon and Dennis is the best bet. Or maybe just Chrissie wanting to get her hands on all his assets.

I read this of NHO too

Anyway I would love for it to be Sharon and Dennis on location -to fill in what happened in their absences...

but it could be a number of storylines. It could be Peggy is Spain, Zoe's send of, Phil Mitchell. The list is endless. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was wondering if the Kat sending Zoe to live with Kelly now this could be true. but as we don't know where Sharon and Dennis are this could be something to do with them.
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

I love Eastenders when it's on location!!!

I think the most likely scenario is Dennis/Sharon and possibly with some tie-in to the whole Den thing and the fact that he and Chrissie lived in Spain and are bound to have friends/connections there. If Zoe goes to stay with Kelly, I can't see it actually being shown on-screen - it's more likely we'd just hear where she's going and see her leave the Square. And as for the Mitchells, Peggy's still in Rio with Grant and Courtney so a detour to Spain is unlikely and Phil's banged up in a London prison!

Course, it could be a red herring and some other characters could just be off on holiday, like they did with Peggy, Frank, Pat and Roy, Irene and Terry - can't see them going to that trouble though when they've got big storylines lined up, like Kat's return, the truth about Den coming out, Dennis and Sharon returning to the Square, etc.

or it could be the a dreaded reunion with the ferriras lollol

Quote Originally Posted by Rory18
    or it could be the a dreaded reunion with the ferriras lollol
    god help us!!!
    Last edited by crazygirl; 03-05-2005 at 23:05.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    god help us!!!
    Something tells me that we've seen the back of them for good.

maybe its walard on hes holidays. he mission to find robbie

where did robbie and nita go?

Thread Information