Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 More Quit Corrie

it hink Craig is good in the show. I like the Rosie and Craig storyline, the others can go, they bore me!

None of them are going any time soon.

Street trio to stay, insists show

Actress Kate Ford, who plays Tracy Barlow, has signed a new contract

Coronation Street producers have denied reports that three of the soap's stars are leaving, adding the trio have all signed new contracts.

The Sun claimed Kate Ford, Bill Ward and Richard Fleeshman - who play Tracy Barlow, Charlie Stubbs and Craig Harris - would leave the long-running show.

However, an ITV spokesman said: "The three artists have all signed new contracts in the last two weeks."

Johnny Briggs filmed his last scenes on Monday after 30 years as Mike Baldwin.

His exit from the programme - also involving his arch rival Ken Barlow - will be broadcast in the UK in April.

Richard Fleeshman was this year's winner of the ITV1 song contest Soapstar Superstar.

The 16-year-old beat colleague Andy Whyment, who plays Kirk Sutherland in the show, in the final in January. ITV declined to comment on the nature of the actors' new contracts.

Last edited by Trinity; 15-03-2006 at 12:46.

It is a false story, all three have just signed new contracts in the past 2 weeks, just read it on digital spy, it is thier main story!

Quote Originally Posted by LUSHLOOKE69
    Do you mean the ITV website? I thought Richaed signed a new contract about a week or two ago.
    No - I meant the BBC wesite - see my last posting

It is a shame love or hate her but Tracey is a great character and i love Charlie he is so gorgeous and there is a shortage of hunks in Corrie. Craig we could this happening since he won Soapstar Superstar he head has got to big. Am i the only person who doesn't think he is that great a singer.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    It is a shame love or hate her but Tracey is a great character and i love Charlie he is so gorgeous and there is a shortage of hunks in Corrie. Craig we could this happening since he won Soapstar Superstar he head has got to big. Am i the only person who doesn't think he is that great a singer.
    Did you read all the posts?

They aren't leaving..

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I thought he was fab on Soapstar Superstar and didn't come across big headed at all.

I think the Rosie and Craig storyline has gone on for too long, and well frankly Tracey has become boring with Charlie.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Richard has signed a 6 month extension to his contract, while Bill and Kate have penned an extra 12 month deal.

Trinity said it all and has a source. they are not leaving so closing this thread.
    Super Mod

Thread Information