Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who does phil have an affair with

who does phil have an affair with

because that new girl from family affairs is ment to have an affair with an officer. what about poor sam. what happens to phil and sam do they only kiss.

doesn't smithy have an affair with a gangsters wife??? or was i hallucating???
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

what about that fa girl dosent she have a affair i reckon with phil but why does he go off and cheat again. i thought he likes sam

i now wonder how involved sam and phil get. they may build it all up and then ive got a feeling it will turn out to be nothing much! thats what usually happens on tv!! leaving phil to get involved with someone else. i would have liked to see them together though!

i would love to see sam and phil together as on a preview clip i saw on loose women which i think is from the 4th you can teel that he really likes her but thereshardly ever a happy couple in the bill for long e.g honey and scott, kerry and smithy, honey and steve and i could go on for ever

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I've just read in Soaplife Sam and Phil kiss then old flame Kate turns up pregnant DAMN HER
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

when does this love triangle start with neil phil sam is it after or when she kisses phil

Who Is Kate As I Cant Remeber A Kate But My Sister Thinks It Happened When The Radford Stuff Was Going On

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i cant remember who kate is either, keep wracking my brain to try and think back!!!
    there has never been anything more than rumours about neil getting with sam so it will probably never happen.
    POOKIE

Kate Malby Ep 283

When the night settles down Phil and Gary look for a bit of romance. Phil bumps into a girl he met at an earlier sex addiction class, which is hardly likely to cure his wanton lust. Is the girl Gary has pulled too good to be true?

Here she is

TBR: One stop shop for eps and spoilers

Thread Information