Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leo and Demi finally accepted

Leo and Demi finaly accepted

Leo and Demi finaly accepted
    Part 13 carried on from part 12.

Josie got the flat door she could hear the telly on. She opened the door and decided to play it cool at first just make an excuse why she was there.
    Josie: “Hi dad I just come back to get some stuff that ok?”
    Ray: “Yeah do what ya like” he said not really interested Josie went into her room and put some clothes in a bag then she went in her mum and dads room she looked on the bed and saw Aleesha she wasn’t breathing. Josie began to panic she thought that Aleesha was dead but then she checked her pulse she was still alive just.

Josie went into the front room to talk to her dad
    Josie: “Dad can I take Aleesha back with me?”
    Ray: “No shes staying with me im teaching them millers a lesson once and for all.”
    Josie: “well ok but this aint the way dad Aleesha is only little shes ya sons baby shes ya grandchild, you can at least understand what ya putting Leo and Demi through and the millers.” “They are really worried about her they just want her back with them.” “Please stop this now you could go to prison for this if you kill her your get done for murder do you really want that?”
    Ray: “No course I don’t I just miss ya mum and you kids all I want is some one here with me.”
    Josie: “Yeah but having a baby here isn’t the answer.” Please will you just let me take Aleesha.”
    Ray got up and went to the bedroom he picked up Aleesha he cradled her in his arms.
    Josie: “Dad can ya give her to me?” “Let the doctors look after her they will make her better.” “Please stop this pain Demi and Leo are devastated please give her to me?” she looked at her dad with desperation
    Ray: “Im so sorry I really am” he looked at Aleesha and kissed her head. He then passed her over to Josie and the police arrested him.

Josie picked up her bag and went straight to the hospital. The nurses took Aleesha into a special ward and started working on her.
    Josie picked up the pay phone and called Leo.
    Leo: “hello”
    Josie: “bro its me”
    Leo: “whats happened to her is she dead?”
    Josie: “No shes in hospital shes critical there’s a chance she might die. Dad gave her drugs shes only just breathing I found her in time.”
    Leo: “right ill be right there we all will.” He put the phone down
    Demi: “Well is she ok?”
    Leo: “for now shes in hospital shes critical she might die.” “Dad gave her drugs Josie said she was only just breathing when she found her.

The millers, Demi and Leo all arrived at the hospital the doctor came into the relatives room.
    Doctor: “Demi and Leo?” Aleesha’s parents
    Demi and Leo both said “yeah”
    Doctor: “Aleesha is critical she had a lot of drugs in her body I had to pump her stomach to get them out.” “It looks Like Josie got to her just in time other wise she wouldn’t be alive still.”
    Demi: “so shes gonna be ok?”
    Doctor: “Yes she will be fine we are going to keep her in over night so that we can look after her.” “Hopefully she will be able to come home tomorrow.

The millers went home and hoped that Aleesha would be back with them tomorrow.

*Next day*
    Leo: “the hospital just phoned we can pick Aleesha up at 10am”
    Demi: “Oh thank god for that”
    Josie: “that good in it at least shell be safe now eh?”
    Leo: “Yeah I would of killed dad if he had seriously hurt her I hate him so much!” he said angrily
    Demi: “Mum dad just going up hospital to get Aleesha she can come home”
    Rosie: “Ok love take care”
    Leo and Demi got to the hospital and Demi picked Aleesha up “oh hello baby” she said to her beloved daughter. They came back home where Rosie and all the millers were waiting to welcome Aleesha back. That evening Leo and Demi spent all night together with Aleesha just happy to have her back with them…….

Next part *Josie makes a decision about her future which leaves Leo shocked and gutted*……..*Leo meets his old mates Mike, John, Bradley, Dan, Craig and Lee. Craig’s turned bad and tries to make Leo cheat on Demi but will he stay faithful or be unfaithful?*……….

Leo and Demi finally accepted

*Part 14* Josie makes a decision about her future which leaves Leo shocked and gutted*……..*Leo meets his old mates Mike, John, Bradley, Dan, Craig and Lee. Craig’s turned bad and tries to make Leo cheat on Demi but will he stay faithful or be unfaithful?*……….

*October 2005*
    This part is in bits coz its gonna be mostly about Leo and his mates but will involve Demi and Josie.

Leo’s phone went off it was his mates from the estate John, Bradley and Dan.
    John: “Hiya mate hows you these days?”
    Leo: “Im good what ya ringing for?”
    John: “Well me, Mike, Brad, Dan, Lee and Craig was all wondering if you wanted to meet up with us at the estate just you not Dem’s and the baby.”
    Leo: “What today? and why cant Demi come along shes my girlfriend we can get someone to look after Aleesha?”
    Craig: “Leo mate just you come yeah we wanna see ya you is are mate well Demi is aswell but we just wanna see you.”
    Leo: “Ok I’ll see ya at the garages yeah at 3 ‘o’clock.”
    John: “See ya mate”

*In the lounge*
    Leo: “Dem’s babe im going back to the estate to see some of me mates they wanna see me, I think theyre up to something if is bad ill come straight back yeah?”
    Demi: “Ok babe see ya later” Leo gave her a kiss goodbye then went.

*At the garages*
    Craig: “Here he is boys!” “Alright Leo”
    Leo: “Alright?” “so what you wanna see me about then eh?”
    John: “nah we just thought why not meet up”
    Leo: “Ok then so what you wanna do then?”
    Brad: “Well I thought we could go to that club with all them girls and that there’s bound to be some good-looking ones there who can show us all a good time” “If you get what I mean”
    All the boys laughed except Leo.
    Dan: “What up Leo?” “you look weird like ya aint happy”
    Leo: “Is that why you wanted me back here eh to cheat on Demi!” he said with anger in his voice.
    All the boys said no except Craig “yeah we did don’t lie you and Demi you aint real just coz you knocked her up and she had ya kid don’t mean ya serious does it”
    Leo: “you wanna shut ya mouth you do coz if you don’t ill………
    Craig: “your what eh?” he said standing up
    Leo: “Ill hit ya that’s what.” He said angrily
    Craig: “well come on then Leo lets fight”
    Leo: “Nah no point im going back to my girlfriend and baby!”
    Before he could go anywhere Craig turned him around and punched him right in the face Leo didn’t stand for this and punched him back they started a fight. John and Brad Pulled Leo off Craig and Lee, Mike and Dan all pulled Craig off Leo.

*Back at the Millers*
    DING DONG! The door bell went.
    Rosie answered it
    Rosie: “Oh Leo what happened?!”
    John: “He got into a fight with Craig Matthews” “but Craig did start it”
    Rosie: “You best come in”
    John and Brad took Leo into the house and sat him down at the table.
    Rosie Started cleaning his face.
    Brad: “Wheres Demi then?”
    Rosie: “oh shes out with Darren they gone shopping” she shows john and Brad out then takes Leo up to his bed.
    Leo: “Rosie ill be fine just don’t let Demi see me like this shell be devastated.”
    Rosie: “yeah I know but shell still wanna see ya you gotta tell her what happened don’t make any excuses” “ill be downstairs if you need anything.”
    Demi and Darren came into the kitchen
    Demi: “Look what I got ya mum”
    Rosie: “Oh its lovely darlin.” “Demi when ya go upstairs be careful eh?”
    Demi: “Why?”
    Rosie: “Its Leo he aint looking to good hes been in a fight with one of his mates hell tell you what happened I told him to.” “Just be gentle”

*In Demi’s room*
    “Leo you alright?” Demi said worried.
    Leo: “yeah I just aint looking good that’s all ill be fine in abit.”
    Demi: “who did this to ya?”
    Leo: “Craig he wanted me to cheat on you demz he wanted me to sleep with another girl but I wasn’t gonna do that coz I love you”
    Demi: “what is it with them lot why cant they just leave ya be!”
    Leo: “well Craig aint right in the head hes on drugs hes mental turned bad and that.”
    Demi: “well be alright Leo you didn’t do anything with any other girl so were be alright you don’t need them you got me and Aleesha”
    Leo: “yeah” he said with a smile.

*Next part*……A girl turns up looking for Leo claiming that Leo had sex with her but who will Demi believe Leo or the girl?……

*Part 15*……A girl turns up looking for Leo claiming that Leo had sex with her but who will Demi believe Leo or the girl?……

Friday 14th October 2005
    Leo: “Dems is it ok if I take Aleesha out for a walk?”
    Demi: “yeah course she’s your daughter aswell yeah you go spend sometime with her”
    Leo: “yeah wont be long I promise”
    Leo left the house with Aleesha in her buggy. Just as Demi got upstairs to do some tidying up the door bell went.
    Demi: “hello?”
    Chantelle: “I heard that Leo Taylor lives here do you know him?”
    Demi: “yeah he’s my boyfriend and the father of my baby”
    Chantelle: “oh really funny he didn’t mention no girlfriend or baby when he was with me”
    Demi: “what do you mean when he was with you?”
    Chantelle: “the other night we spent all night together and we had sex” I heard from his mates that he lives here so I thought id come here to get an explanation from him, why he aint been in touch since!”
    Demi: “your lying my Leo aint like that he loves me and Aleesha!” she said with tears in her eyes.
    Chantelle: “well when he gets back tell him Chantelle wants to see him and if he could give me a call to say where he wants to meet that’ll be great.” “I’ve gotta go see ya!” with that she left leaving Demi crying on her own.

Just a while after Chantelle had gone Leo came back with Aleesha
    Leo: “Dems you in?” he walked into the lounge to see Demi sat on the sofa still crying
    Leo: “what’s happened why you crying?”
    Demi: “You told me you didn’t sleep with another girl but you did you lied to me”
    Leo: “I aint lied to ya I didn’t sleep with any other girl I love you to much for that Demi and I never wanna be with anyone else you and Aleesha are my world.”
    Demi: “so why did a girl called Chantelle turn up her this morning saying that you and her had sex together?! Answer me that Leo”
    Leo: “I do know a girl called Chantelle shes Josie’s mate but I aint ever slept with her or any other girl that came round here saying things.”
    Demi: “Whatever Leo just leave me alone don’t come near me we are over!”
    Leo: “I love you and what about Aleesha shes my baby aswell I got the right to see her”
    Demi: “JUST GET OUT!!!!!” with that Leo had been thrown out into the street and Demi had ran upstairs in floods of tears…………

A cliffhanger find out in the next bit what happens

Continued from part 15.

It had been a few hours since Demi had thrown Leo out of the house she was devastated crying on her bed suddenly her phone went off it was a text from Leo.
    Demi “I aint cheated on u I luv u plz take me back I wanna b wiv u n Aleesha tb xx. She didn’t even reply but she looked out her bedroom window to see Leo sat on his own looking miserable. She started to think maybe Leo was telling the truth and he hadn’t cheated on her but she couldn’t be to sure. She decided to go outside to see him. He was sat on the bench crying.
    Demi: “Leo?” he looked up “yeah”
    Demi: “Im sorry babe I know you didn’t cheat on me I was just so upset when that girl came round and was saying those things but in the end I knew you didn’t have sex with her.”
    Leo: “yeah I know you were.” “can I come back inside its pretty cold out here”
    Demi: “yeah ok”

It was now 6pm all the millers were back home watching tele.
    Darren: “Demz Aleesha’s crying you gonna go sort her out?”
    Demi: “Yeah I will in a minute!” “She probably needs her nappy changed and is tired but shes gotta have a bath before she goes to bed.”
    Leo: “Ill go give her a bath if ya want give you a rest yeah?”
    Demi: “Aww thank-you babe.”
    Rosie: “Demz he in half good with her aint he she really knows who her dad is ever since hes been staying here shes really been good and stopped crying and that”
    Demi: “Yeah well hes a good dad ain the”
    Rosie: “Yeah course he is.” “Right kids its about time you went to bed Darren you got school tomorrow and Demi you gotta work so you best get an early night.”
    Demi and Darren: “Yeah night!”

Keith and Rosie were chatting about a lot of things and decided that letting Leo into theirs lives for Demi and Aleesha’s sake was the best thing that they ever did.
    Upstairs Demi and Leo were talking about Aleesha and how happy they were that they could see each other and be together with Aleesha as a family.

Next part *Demi is left devastated.*
    Last edited by xCharleyx; 01-05-2006 at 17:23.

thats really good. Poor Demi and Leo, hope everything gets better! lol xx

awww! great script so far! more soon please

really good script keep writing it

yeh more soon please! Its really good

hey sorry havent post any of the story lately i should be doing some more soon

yay! write more soon please! Its brillant

Thread Information