Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Cheeky Cockerneys for Albert Square

Quote Originally Posted by megan999
    Another Janine, that'll be brilliant, Janine was excellent!
    I can almost guarentee she won't be a patch on the fantastic Janine.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Nobody can replace the likes of Cindy or Janine.

All these new characters are to much too soon. We need to get used to the other newbies first - see if they can prove themselves withput adding to their family already! ( I know they arent family but if mom and dad go out they kind of are)

they have brought too many new chracters in weve only just got used to the wicks and the new mitchel -ben plus there is more chracters to come including carla-grants wife cortney mitchell, max branning and chelsea fox and now this new family its all too much

The only new characters I like are Bradley and Joe, the rest are truely awfull, especially Naomi. The mum of this family sounds OK as I think Diane Parish is an established actress and has been in EE before so she knows how it all works but I am not forward forward to the two girls.

Great... dosen't sound soo good with all these characters in.. too many at one go I say!! Squiggle Laughed when I read that!! Maybe she thinks she's all hard so named herself that ..

Theres loads of new characters coming in at the moment, the only ones i like are Deano, Carly, Kevin and Bradley.

Confirmed

Elizabeth, affectionately known to everyone as Squiggle, because her mother Denise thought she looked like one on her first baby scan

Well, it's lucky Denise didn't think she looked like a big fat blob on her first baby scan isn't it.

is it just me or is there a large number of teens at the mo? Why are they introducing more? I still think they need more decent characters in the 21 - 30 range

Quote Originally Posted by pops110874
    is it just me or is there a large number of teens at the mo? Why are they introducing more? I still think they need more decent characters in the 21 - 30 range
    They are catering for their core audience now who will forgive woeful storylines and rubbish acting just as long as the actor is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information