Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no return for grant

no return for grant

after months of speculation the itv have announced in the paper today that ross kemp has sighned to do another series of ultimate force,so there s gonna be no return this tear to EE

Oh man

Wink

oh well i think they have had enough of the rivial of the old charactors. time to move on with the new ones they have. more stories for Danny would be a great start place.

Oh good, sorry but the character would of been ruined and it would not of worked, re Den. Stop bringing back the old and bring in and work with the new. You can't go back only forward. Anyway I prefer Ross in Ultimate Force much more his style.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Thank god for that I was getting a bit worried but best news since I found Dennis and Sharon were returning
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I think they worked phils cameo return in really well but i'm not convinced him coming back full time is going to work 100%

yeah i read that he is defineley not coming back to ee to was in all about soap mag

look at this the best news i've heard in ages

Ross Kemp will not be making a return to EastEnders in the near future - because he has signed up for another series of ITV's Ultimate Force, The People claims today.

EastEnders producers offered Kemp (Grant Mitchell) a £500,000 contract to return to the soap alongside on-screen brother Phil and mother Peggy.

However, Kemp was offered the same salary to film another six-part series of Ultimate Force, and has now decided to accept the deal.

"Everyone here is over the moon," an ITV source told the newspaper. "It's no secret how badly we wanted to keep him."

The actor has not ruled out returning to the soap eventually, however.

"Ross hasn't turned his back on the show - he wants to see how things shape up in the next few months," a friend explained. "He wouldn't want to re-join if the scripts weren't a turn-on for viewers."

A spokeswoman for ITV confirmed, "We are delighted Ross Kemp has signed up to another series of Ultimate Force."
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

aw dammit! it would be good if he returned!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_
    I think they worked phils cameo return in really well but i'm not convinced him coming back full time is going to work 100%
    Nor me. infact I think it is a bad idea to bring the Mitchells back at all, yes I enjoyed Phil's brief return, but where would they fit in now or work?

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information