View Poll Results: Who do you think Tom should be with?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Izzie

16 76.19%
  • Lorna

5 23.81%
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterloo Road

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k9 View Post
    and did anyone spot the ex hollyoaks star?!
    it was really annoying me at the beginning cos i couldnt for the life of me think who she was, it was over half hour before i finally realised!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Excellent end to a great series.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Waterloo Road Series 5

Denise Welch quits 'Waterloo Road':

Denise Welch has quit Waterloo Road despite being nominated for a best actress award at September's TV Quick Awards.
    The actress, who played French teacher Steph Haydock in the BBC drama, wants to focus on her part in ITV's Loose Women.
    A source close to the star told The Mirror: "Denise has had a brilliant time but is looking forward to getting back to Loose Women and having more time with family and friends."
    A spokesperson for the BBC also commented: "We hope she'll come back in future series."
    Welch is currently filming Waterloo Road's fifth series, which is due to air in October. However, she will not return for the show's sixth run.
    Her departure comes after Neil Morrissey's decision to quit, who gave up the role of deputy head Eddie Lawson to concentrate on running his pub.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I'll miss her . In the sixth series. I liked her as Steph she was funny and Denise is an amazing actress. Plus i love Denise Welch but it mean's she'll be in Loose Woman more.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

i think it was probably time to go, she is a great actress though, ilove her as Steph me and my dad were saying she gets a lot of work but never really stays that long. 5 Series is pretty good though.

Im looking forward to the new series. They are running back to back arent they.

Tom joins Waterloo Road

Former HOLBY CITY actor and last year's Strictly Come Dancing winner Tom Chambers is joining the cast of popular BBC drama Waterloo Road.

Tom, who played registrar Sam Strachan in the medical drama, will appear in Waterloo Road from it's fifth series due to be screened later this year. He will be player Executive Head Teacher Max Tyler.

He joins former HOLBY CITY stars Angela Griffin and Denise Welch, who also feature in the show.

Angela Griffins confirmed her leaving as well, she has got her own daytime chat show on Sky.

Can't believe i've just read about Denise leaving! Steph's my fave! really disappointed about that Its gradually just losing all the original characters, I think its a shame. Saying that though, most of the replacements have been good.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

There are new faces both in the staff room and in the playground as school drama Waterloo Road returns to BBC One.

Strictly Coming Dancing winner and Holby City star Tom Chambers joins the cast as Max Tyler, a new Executive Head brought in to oversee a merger between Waterloo Road and local private school John Fosters.

Will Ash (Dr Who, Lilies, Sold, Burn It) is Christopher Mead, the new Deputy Head, with Sarah Jane Potts (Casualty, Sugar Rush, Bodies) as Jo Lipsett, the new Head of French. Elizabeth Berrington (Drop Dead Gorgeous, Apparitions, Moving Wallpaper) is Ruby Fry, food technology teacher and domestic goddess, who tries to teach the pupils some manners.

Vinette Robinson (Hope Springs, The Passion) also joins the teaching staff as Helen Hopewell, a newly qualified teacher who soon finds out that Waterloo Road is nothing like what she was taught during teacher training.

In the classroom tensions are raised by Lindsay James, a troubled teenager played Jenna Louise Coleman (Emmerdale), who enters into a battle for power with Michaela White for supremacy in the playground.

The new series also sees a welcome return for Waterloo Road regulars Eva Pope, Jason Done, Denise Welch, Angela Griffin, Philip Martin Brown, Zarrah Abrahams, Lucy Dixon and Dean Smith.

Waterloo Road Series 5

I was wondering if theres anyone besides myself here who enjoys Ultraman and other Tsuburaya series? Ive been into Ultraman for a long time and have recently been able to watch episodes of Ultraman Nexus.

Thread Information