Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice

I think Michelle is really adept at hiding her feelings, which perhaps makes her seem hard? (The over plucked eyebrows don't help much on that score,either)

I think that she is the type you would warm to as you got to know her and she relaxed a little. I think that she would be very professional and of the two I would prefer her as a boss.

I am picturing 'Headhunter' Paul as he places office temps... He gets paid less full time than I get paid part time!
    Last edited by Trinity; 04-05-2006 at 12:10.

Actually I was suprised at how little Paul was getting paid for been a headhunter.. Is Michelle mad leaving a really well paid job that she obviously likes??? Ruth I can understand, she looks very power hungry.
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Actually I was suprised at how little Paul was getting paid for been a headhunter.. Is Michelle mad leaving a really well paid job that she obviously likes??? Ruth I can understand, she looks very power hungry.

I don't believe that he is a headhunter.

I think he has worked in 'Office Angels' as a 'recruitment consultant' for the one month he was talking about. He has obviously not made it to the training courses on "How to prepare for interviews" and "How to produce CVs and complete application forms"!

MICHELLE TO WIN !!!!!!!!!!! actualy or ruth i dont reli mind xx
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

I was really shocked at how badly Paul came across in the interview - I think that he thought if he could convince himself that he was brilliant everyone else would think so too - I found it interesting that Nick and Margaret seemed to be behind him more than any of the other 3 - in the tasks he was much more focused and organised than the other candidated. I didnt like the bloke but I do wonder if it was just nerves that got to him, he must have had something to get onto the show

I loath Ruth - she is a in your face sort of person who thinks she knows better than anyone - I would think that she wouldnt last long - I didn't believe that she gave up all the share options ect and as one of the interviewers said if you believed what she said you wouldnt need anyone else but Ruth to work for you as she single handly is reposable for everything

I did like Ansel - but he did seem like a "one trick pony" and for being a mega salesman he never did overly well in the selling tasks - at least he was a nice guy!

Michelle - she is a real dark horse and I think she will have to really mess up not to win - I don't think that Sir Alan has much respect for Ruth and I don't think that he trusts her much. I think that he likes that Michelle is self made.

The thing that annoys me with Ruth is that she comes across as aggressive.. she would make a good politician, banging her hand on the table to make a point.. you know when she is getting upset or lying... her face goes really red
    Super Mod

OOOH the final tonight! can't wait I am thinking that Michelle will win!

We will know by 10pm tonight who has got it... I hope Michelle too as I have gone off Ruth since last weeks interviews.. It will be good to see the others back tonight.. Watched a clip and Michelle gets to work with Syid
    Super Mod

oh poor Michelle ending up with Syed!! I can't wait - and then its not long to wait for BB7 to start too

Michelle

Go Michelle, Ruth is far too pushy, she would end up telling Sir Alan how to run his business!

Thread Information