Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Champions League

come on arsenal anyone watching it tonight?
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Well Barcelona are the winners of the Champions League, with a 2-1 win against Arsenal. They managed to achieve 2 goals in between 77-80 minutes! I was backing Arsenal and I can't believe they didn't win.
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamzi
    Well Barcelona are the winners of the Champions League, with a 2-1 win against Arsenal. They managed to achieve 2 goals in between 77-80 minutes! I was backing Arsenal and I can't believe they didn't win.
    xxx
    How right is Thierry Henry! Barcelona did not deserve toi win!! If Uefa are going tro replace one linesman, because he was wearing a Barca shirt, then they should have replaced the whole referering team, Henry was right , the first gaol wa soffside, how dare they sday that barca deserved it, OI was absolutely gutted for Lehmann he has been superb throughout our champions eague campaign. Thierfirst goal was offside, I cannot believe this Barca were complete rubbish, we defended as well as we have done. Come on next season we will win it! This team deserves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i was gutted when Lehmann was sent off, that ruined the game in my opinion. the goal should have stood and lehman should have stayed, it ruined the game a pires' game. The referee made some appauling decisions. Henrik Larssen came off teh bench and changed the whole game for barca, so in that sense they deserved to win, but if it was 11 v 11, Arsenal would have nailed it.

Thread Information