Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two confirmed departures.....

Why can't Juley leave now, instead of the summer? That is ages away and could mean he leaves in June, July or August.

In my opinion, Little Mo was a great character that was ruined by her being raped by Graham and the Alfie/Mo pile of rubbish excuse for a love storyline. Yes, she could have been saved but the writers messed it up (a EE writers trait). Mo is not the worst EE character but I don't think I will miss her. I loved the Little Mo/Trevor storyline but I think that was more to do with the character of Trevor than anything to do with Little Mo. He made her a better character, and without him (and Billy, to a lesser degree) she is not that great.

Now I just need to hear the news that Naomi, Sonia, Martin, Dawn, Carly, Deano, Kevin, Bert, Minty, Garry, Peggy, Gus, Ruby, Jake and Honey (have I missed anyone out?) are leaving, and I will be one very happy viewer.
    Last edited by Florijo; 08-03-2006 at 14:33.

is little mo being axed or she leaving on her own accord

im so glad juley is going, and little mo too
    im back everyone!!!!!!

She's leaving of her own accord I think, or left by mutual consent.

I'm sad that Kacey Ainsworth is leaving the show. I don't know why she has suddenly become a hated character. Surely not because she kept Kat and Alfie apart for ooh a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    I'm sad that Kacey Ainsworth is leaving the show. I don't know why she has suddenly become a hated character. Surely not because she kept Kat and Alfie apart for ooh a few seconds.
    no for me it wasn't that, I couldn't give a damn about Kalfie. I like mo and alfie together. I just think that she is a great actress but is not giving the writing to do that. I am sure, according to recent spoilers about freddie, we will see Kacey at her best again and will be sad for her to go
    Super Mod

glad they both are going

i used to like little mo but now i can't stand her
    Never liked Juley

Hopefully they will leave the space open for kacey to return.

Maybe her character has changed becasue if that actually happened to somebody in realy like their life would change too! Also, to say Trevor made her a better character than Billy is a bit of a strange thing to say when he made her life a misery and Billy made it happy! I know its acting but it has to be portrayed the way it could happen in the real world.

After the Molfie business I really can't stand Little Mo anymore. As for Juley, he's annoying, but he's definitely worse than Gus.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Thread Information