Thread: Soap Magazines?

Soap Magazines?

Can anybody fill me in on what's in the soap mags this week?! All About Soap and Inside Soap are out today!

Are there any articles on Bradley and Stacey? if there are i'll buy it.

theres an interview with stacey in soaplife

In Inside Soap it says when Stacey and Bradley go out, she rejects him and theres a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    In Inside Soap it says when Stacey and Bradley go out, she rejects him and theres a picture.
    God, why does she have to reject him? I feel like shaking her sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    again??? the stupid little brat she's being so mean, and bradley tries so hard. i guess her life is pretty messed up right now, with ruby and all that, but that's not really an excuse is it???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    again??? the stupid little brat she's being so mean, and bradley tries so hard. i guess her life is pretty messed up right now, with ruby and all that, but that's not really an excuse is it???!!!
    Not really but I do feel quite sorry for her, she's just a kid. She obviously finds it very hard to love anyone, just because she's been neglected so much. I'm glad Bradley hangs in there, because when they finally get together it will be worth the wait!

in all about Soap their isn't and thank god their isn't.
    Cause when thouse scenes come on i am Definely turning over Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Not really but I do feel quite sorry for her, she's just a kid. She obviously finds it very hard to love anyone, just because she's been neglected so much. I'm glad Bradley hangs in there, because when they finally get together it will be worth the wait!
    Yeah, shes been neglected by Ruby, her dad died when she was young, her mothers in a mental home and she hasn't a clue where her brother is. Also she got really close to Kat and then she left.

yea, shes had alot to cope with so you cant really blame her so much, i didnt like wot ruby did to her though after all stacey has done for her i was not impressed by ruby! lol

Thread Information