Page 3 of 379 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    well the way it reads in whats on tv i think she goes back to her normal self
    While she's with Bradley? or are you talking about her rejecting him before they actually get together?

She does seem to be very confused at the moment, but it does say in the interview on this board that we are set to see a softer side of Stacey when she gets with Bradley. Apparently love is mean't to make her a lot nicer. She's not going to lose her personality, but we are going to see more of her good side, which I think is great. It's about time she was more open with her feelings.

ya stacey and bready at last ,they dragging it out to much he so sweet.

I love Bradley and Stacey and their developing relationship. They will be good ofor one another, Bradley would calm Stacey down and Stacey would spice Bradley up a little.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I love Bradley and Stacey and their developing relationship. They will be good ofor one another, Bradley would calm Stacey down and Stacey would spice Bradley up a little.
    Yes I can't wait! It's going to be so good. There is so much scope with these two, both as a couple and individually. There's Stacey's brother (possibly coming into it), and as the interview reveals Stacey may tell Bradley things she has never told anybody before. Then there's Max (Bradley's dad) coming into it in May. Who may possibly have abused Bradley in the past, or could provide some intersting topics of discussion. Great storylines!

And of course if they are still together, they will be working through these things as a couple, and that will be great too see!

Looks like it's going to be an interesting time on EE, finally!

Anyone know if Bradley and Stacey will be in any time soon? It's been nearly a week (a quite BORING week at that!) I've really missed them!

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Looks like it's going to be an interesting time on EE, finally!

Anyone know if Bradley and Stacey will be in any time soon? It's been nearly a week (a quite BORING week at that!) I've really missed them!
    Me too! The next time i've seen them mentioned is next Thursday though, which is a shame. I doubt we'll see much of them until then.

It's annoying cause i wanted to see how they were getting on and stuff!!!! I'm not happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    It's annoying cause i wanted to see how they were getting on and stuff!!!! I'm not happy!!
    I'm unhappy there not in it at the moment too, but if it makes you feel any better EE aren't making you miss anything. I don't know about you but I thought they had got together properly on Friday's episode, but they haven't. It was the start of Stacey opening up, but they didn't get together properly. There's still a bit more of back and forth, are they or aren't they going to get together stuff left. They go into a proper relationship next Thursday.

oh right really?? i thought that they had got together lol! awww sweet, i like the whole will they won't they. makes it more sweet

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    oh right really?? i thought that they had got together lol! awww sweet, i like the whole will they won't they. makes it more sweet
    Yes, I'm glad I could help. The will they won't they stuff is good sometimes, boring if it goes on too long, but it doesn't in this case. I'm looking forward to it.

Thread Information