Page 2 of 379 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

Oh! I forgot to mention the bit where Lacey says Stacey becomes a warmer person for going out with Bradley. That will be very nice to see! Obviously she'll still be Stacey, but it will be good to see another side to her.

We've only really seen with her family (her mother), and sometimes with the others, but it will be good to see it with Bradley.
    Last edited by littlemo; 07-03-2006 at 14:23.

awww cute pic! they look really sweet together.

I hope the EE scriptwriters don't let this relationship crash and burn. I'd like to see them build up their relationship into something that lasts
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Quote Originally Posted by megan999
    I hope the EE scriptwriters don't let this relationship crash and burn. I'd like to see them build up their relationship into something that lasts
    I think Stacey is going to break bradley's heart.
    Super Mod

Yeah, i can see Stacey and Bradley lasting for quite a while, but they have different personalities, so they may clash a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I think Stacey is going to break bradley's heart.
    I hope not! It did worry me a bit though when Lacey said Stacey doesn't fancy Bradley. Why doesn't she? There's got to be some sexual attraction there, surely! Maybe she means she wasn't instantly attracted, there's more to a person's attraction than looks. I hope she wouldn't go off with somebody else, that would be a disaster!

The rest of the interview did seem to suggest that the relationship was long term, so that is a very good thing.

It sounds like we may be going to find out more about stacys brother.

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    It sounds like we may be going to find out more about stacys brother.
    Yeah, I can't wait it's going to be great! I love Stacey, and having more of her family in it is going to be brilliant.

Ooo good idea Siobhan! Wonder how big this thread is going to get with all the mad Stacey/Bradley fans around here! (me included! )

It's a bit of a shame they haven't been on our screens so far this week, it would have been good to see them kiss out in public, I know quite a few people on the square know about them, but some people would still be shocked as you wouldn't really put them together as their personalities are so different.

well the way it reads in whats on tv i think she goes back to her normal self

Thread Information