Page 267 of 379 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3788

Thread: Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

Me thinks that the decline of Bradders and Stace is beginning (well it kind of started with that unnecessary abortion storyline) because I read in a tv mag today that Bradders' new mate (Miles or something posh - this is to labour the point that Bradders is now working with the big rich boys in the city!) makes fun of Stacey working on a market stall. To begin with Miles jumps to the conclusion that she works in the stock market, when Bradders says Stace works the markets!! lol Then realises it actually a market stall.

So I think EE will begin to widen the gap/difference between them in the coming weeks with Bradders becoming an ambitious high flier in the CITY whilst Stace continues to happily flog knickers etc on a market stall!

Oh with Enders you just know there will be tears sooner, rather than later!
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 17-09-2006 at 21:16.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Aww noo! Why does Bradley have to work with such.....horrible people! lol. But you never know, when Miles says something about Stacey Bradley could jump to her defence! Well he better!! He did it before with your much loved Deano!

Quote Originally Posted by bradley_fan
    Aww noo! Why does Bradley have to work with such.....horrible people! lol. But you never know, when Miles says something about Stacey Bradley could jump to her defence! Well he better!! He did it before with your much loved Deano!
    Yeah, you never know, he may stand up to Miles the plonker! I do hope so. lol

Look Bradders fan, I think you are in denial of your true feeling for young Deanooo, not that I'm judging you (each to their own), mind you, I dont blame you for not wanting to admit having the 'hots' for him. But you keep mentioning him in your posts, and you did admit to having a rather large Deanooo shrine in your bedroom.

Can I suggest you seek help in getting over your Deanooo obsession, in the form on some sort of therapy?! lol You're young, you can pull through this, Bradley fan. I have every faith in you!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

It was inevitable that there would be a Kat and Dr Trueman 'different worlds' storyline with them both. Like the abortion storyline it will all depend on how Bradley reacts.

I think they are going to get broken up, one way or another by the end of the year, I think they will get back together again soon afterwards though

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    Yeah, you never know, he may stand up to Miles the plonker! I do hope so. lol

Look Bradders fan, I think you are in denial of your true feeling for young Deanooo, not that I'm judging you (each to their own), mind you, I dont blame you for not wanting to admit having the 'hots' for him. But you keep mentioning him in your posts, and you did admit to having a rather large Deanooo shrine in your bedroom.

Can I suggest you seek help in getting over your Deanooo obsession, in the form on some sort of therapy?! lol You're young, you can pull through this, Bradley fan. I have every faith in you!
    I do mention him in alot of my posts don't I??!! I don't realise I'm doing it half the time!! It's just you! You remind me of Deano coz of how much you hate (or as I think love) Deano so I take every opotunity to talk about him when your around!
    But all jokes aside, I don't mind him that much!! He does do my head in when he's sticking his hooter in other peoples business (which is quite alot) but other than that there isn't much to hate about the lad!! But I don't like him to the point were men in white coats take me away to slap sense into me....yet! (joke!!!)
    Anyhoo back to Stacey and Bradley!! There intonight arn't they? Is there any early pics of them?

Quote Originally Posted by PR1811
    It was inevitable that there would be a Kat and Dr Trueman 'different worlds' storyline with them both.

The trouble with that though is that Kat and Dr Boring didn't ride off into the sunset. Doctor went off to...wherever he went, and Kat found Alfie. So is Bradley Stacey's Alfie, or her Dr Boring?

I bet they do a stupid Christmas party storyline, where Bradley takes Stacey to his one at work and she ends up embarrassing him by being herself in front of all his stuck up mates.

I'd love it if the hypothetical scene ended with Bradley telling the room to shut their faces because Stacey was better than any of them (unaware that Stacey is listening)...but knowing EE it would probably end with Bradley yelling at Stacey.

Hiya, Guys i'm back. Being a way for a few weeks lol.

Lol at Stacey saying it was a joke Bradley on Fridays episode, he can't do a joke can he?

Stacey and Bradders are in tonight, and i can't wait. Stacey looked so pretty on Fridays episode, very stylish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/imag.../section_1.jpg
    Last edited by EE Rocks; 18-09-2006 at 17:03.

Oh Bradley!

One wrong move after another, I don't know what's going to happen now, clearly they aren't going to move out the square so they aren't going to move in together, so either Stacey is going to tell him where to go or they are going to come to a mutual decision not to move in together.

Quote Originally Posted by PR1811
    Oh Bradley!

One wrong move after another.
    I know he's driving me mad! lol. Tonight's episode he was way too smiley for my liking. He knows what Stacey's been through, and I know he's trying to get her to move on, but obviously there's still going to be some hurt there for her. She was trying to talk again to him tonight, and he just ignored her. Why can't he just listen?!

Did you hear that bit when he offered to push her on the swing?! lol. Kind of inappropriate didn't you think?!

I did like seeing a bit of the old Stacey back. But she should get her feelings out more.

They left it before Stacey could say yes, do you think that means they'll go from there tomorrow night?! Or do we just have to imagine it?!

Ive not liked him much since he forced her into that abortion and made her cry

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information