Page 1 of 379 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

Due to the number of Stacey/bradley threads, I have decided to stick one here so you can post what you want in it, spoilers or general stuff. I will close the other threads and anything Bradley/stacey related can be talked about here.

currently been discussed is the stacey/bradley photo. I will post it here for everyone to see
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    awwwwwwwww that was sweet, now Stacey get out of the way I want a go at Bradley

That is really sweet. When does it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    That is really sweet. When does it happen?
    It happens a week thursday according to Digital Spy and the article in the paper. Also the spoilers say that Stacey and Bradley take their relationship one step further on this day, whether that means they sleep together I don't know.

It does seem though that we don't get to see them until next week, which would be very disapointing if that was the case. It means we don't get to see the relationship develop over this time. As I said on another thread, they could say that they haven't seen each other in this time, Bradley or Stacey could have gone away, but I don't think realistically they would, so soon after getting together. I also find it very strange that Dot, Jim or Deano hasn't mentioned them.

It doesn't really say what happens though. There's a few snippets in All About Soap that says Stacey and Bradley panic about their relationship becoming more intimate, and there's a picture that looks like the same scene as the kiss outside, but Stacey's pushing Bradley away from her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat

It doesn't really say what happens though. There's a few snippets in All About Soap that says Stacey and Bradley panic about their relationship becoming more intimate, and there's a picture that looks like the same scene as the kiss outside, but Stacey's pushing Bradley away from her.
    Can not read it is there anyway that you can make it bigger

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat

Sounds really good! Lacey says she doesn't know much about Stacey's brother yet! so there must be something going on soon, do you think? And she says Stacey may reveal things to Bradley's she's never done to anybody else. That could be exciting!

It doesn't seem that EE have made us miss anything this week. More back and forth about their relationship. I thought Friday was them getting together properly, but it seems it's not, and that it takes a bit longer.

It says both Bradley and Stacey worry about their relationship being intimate. That sounds good too!

Quote Originally Posted by Angeltigger
    Can not read it is there anyway that you can make it bigger
    Does it not work when you click on it? I can read it quite well.

it works but it still small writing
    Can read it now- have to click on it again
    Last edited by Angeltigger; 07-03-2006 at 14:19.

Thread Information