Page 203 of 379 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3788

Thread: Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

Where is all the bloody spoilers for next week, the wait is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    He's probably still annoyed that Stacey isn't answering his many, many messages (maybe he's inherited the smothering/neediness gene from his mother?) Not that it excuses him, but that's probably why he hasn't thought about her.
    Yeah, but reading the spoilers it doesn't seem like that crosses his mind when she gets back. Apparently he tells her he's going on a course, but suggests a quickie before he leaves. Maybe picking some tips off Max? lol.

I don't know, maybe it's a curse in EE that when family members turn up and insist on uprooting their kids, they feel obligated without even thinking about their own lives, to go ahead with it.

I suppose it proves how alike Bradley and Stacey are when it comes to family, and 'looking after your own'.

Quote Originally Posted by PR1811
    Where is all the bloody spoilers for next week, the wait is killing me!
    How do you mean? the new ones? they come out every Friday.

The episodes next week have been out for ages.

Usually once the soap mags come out the spoilers are elaborated on, at least on DS they edit them on the Tuesday to include more details.

Does anyone know a member from DS naming themselves Bradley&Stacey?! They said on one of the threads on DS (it was talking about tonight's episode) that Stacey keeps the baby, and that they read it somewhere. Has anyone else heard this?!

They haven't come on to give a source, so i'm thinking it's just guess work, but I was wondering if anybody had heard anything?!

As far as I'v heard no-one knows if Stacey has the baby. Maybe the person is just guessing because I don't think even Lacey and Charlie knows whats going to happen lol

Yeah, I'm tending not to believe this person because they haven't given a source, and i'm almost convinced Stacey loses the baby.

Did you read about Bradley asking Stacey to move in with him? It sounds like the storyline has moved on. Of course it could be part of the same storyline. But in the magazine it said that their relationship had been strained, and Bradley asking Stacey to move in with him proves to her that he's serious. So i'm thinking he wasn't serious enough to have a baby with her.

Where do you think Bradley wants him and Stacey to move to? Do you reckon they'll get a place of their own. Maybe Max would help them with money.

Don't think Stacey would move into Max's. That would be way too crowded. And I don't think the others would appreciate it either.

I was thinking that. I don't think Bradley would ask Stacey to move in with Max or Dot So maybe he suggests they get their own place somewhere....dunno where... Do you think Stacey would say yes? I've got a feeling she won't...

I am sure

I am sure that she will lose the baby coz no chance ee will let her keeping a baby at young age after all ee always (almost) have bad endings and let bad things happening to people in ee

Thread Information