Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wen will Chrisse spill da beans?

Yeh Angeldelight that was being discussed on another thread somewhere........................

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Lets look at the details:
    Sam and Zoe are both leaving soon
    Tracy-Ann has signed a contract with EE for another year (this was a while ago though!)
    Somehow i don't think Chrissie is going to get found out!And she deffinately won't spill the beans!
    I think she will get away with it. In saying that though, she will dodge prison but won’t dodge Sharon and Dennis. They will find out!

If Dennis finds out and keeps it from Sharon, then it will certainly rock the boat between them too. Hopefully Dennis won't deceive her in such a way but we'll have to wait and see.

I completely agree with JSW comment about the storyline progressing as more and more people learn the truth. I think it will drag on before Sharon finds out but there will be a time. Can't wait!
    Last edited by Alisha; 01-05-2005 at 21:27.

Remember, Zoe still thinks that she kills Den. I think she might end up confessing, either to Kat or Dennis, and this could be involved with her exit. Zoe is also the weakest of the three and she was desperate to speak to Kat when the whole abortion thing was going on. She might be so glad to see her mother that she tells her everything. And Kat would be the least likely person to judge her. The real truth cannot be coming out anytime soon because Tracy Ann Oberman is staying at least until 2006.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Welcome to the baords and you make excellent points I agree with you completely and your sig shows you have great taste in men
    Last edited by Rach33; 01-05-2005 at 22:17.
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    Welcome to the baords and you make excellent points I agree with you completely and your sig shows you have great taste in men
    Agree with everything you just said
    Welcome to the boards
    And I love your Sig!!!
    *Mops up dribble*
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x
    Last edited by Layne; 01-05-2005 at 22:34.

i dont think she tells any 1

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information