Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    Ive seen it...why do you think its weird hehe?
    It confuses me as to who is who with the little girl

I know what you mean about that video!

I think one is supposed to be her and another her duaghter. I think the song is blaming her parents for her problems. I think.

I love Kelly anyway and have done since Miss Independant was released, though her new stuff is way better

yeh her new stuff is great.Thinkning about it could be the young her and her daughter.

I think Kelly Clarkson is great i have her album Breakaway i was going to go and see her in concert when she came to Glasgow but my friend who also likes her was on holiday and her mum said she would take us to Newcastle to see her there but then my friends dad convinced her mum not to.And then a week before the concert my mum said she would have went with me which would have been better than nothing but it was too late obviously i was well annoyed.

I'm sat right next to the stage at the front...not on the floor though 'cause thats standing!!

I cant wait!!
    What side are you on? I'm on the left and I think I'm on the lower tier. Btw I'll be the mad one who will scream alot with a banner perhaps and I'll be with a friend who has strawberry blonde hair, that is if you see me/hear me. Hey! hear me is a Kelly song!

Sorry I'm hyper
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    What side are you on? I'm on the left and I think I'm on the lower tier. Btw I'll be the mad one who will scream alot with a banner perhaps and I'll be with a friend who has strawberry blonde hair, that is if you see me/hear me. Hey! hear me is a Kelly song!

Sorry I'm hyper
    Im on the left too!! on block 101 bottom tier...im gonna have a large pink banner saying 'kelly rocks' so look out for me

I'm so giddy too!! plus im just about to go to london!! on my way to guys an dolls..too bad nigel isnt in it anymore ....

Have fun at Kelly...Even though it will be hard not to!!

HMJ!

I really enjoy her music- just sometime when their an advert about her Cd i think it Hilary Duff!

I think Breakaway is my favourite of hers, although they're all brilliant.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Im on the left too!! on block 101 bottom tier...im gonna have a large pink banner saying 'kelly rocks' so look out for me

I'm so giddy too!! plus im just about to go to london!! on my way to guys an dolls..too bad nigel isnt in it anymore ....

Have fun at Kelly...Even though it will be hard not to!!
    I think I'm on block 202, row h and I'm on the upper tier. Me and my mate have just spent like 3 hours making our banners. Mine says "Since u been gone we've missed u!" and Lou's says "Kelly Rocks" too. It's a small world eh?

2 DAYS!!

Hope ya have fun too
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

my friends going on Friday. I didnt like her first album but his second one is great.

Thread Information