Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kelly Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    *bumpity bump*

Just found this, from January...

Simon Cowell fumes: "No matter how talented Kelly Clarkson is, she would not be in the position she's in now without winning this show. It's the public who bothered to pick up the phone to vote for her. I don't care about me. I don't think she was ever interested in me. I was interested in the fact that she was a great contestant. I don't like when they walk away from the show and kind of forget the people who put her where she is today. By ignoring the show you're ignoring the audience who put you there. If she refuses to give songs to be used on the show, it's like saying to every person who voted for you: 'You know what, thank you I'm not interested in you anymore.' That is a big mistake."

BLA BLA BLA! She stills loves the show, but why should she have her songs being sung there? There HER'S and her decision and even though contestants may sing them well, she sings them at the end of the day and she wants to be known for them not some other contestant. Opinions? We need a big Kelly discussion hehe
    I didn't even know she'd been on it, shows I'm not a dedicated fan. I personally find since you been gone and behind these hazel eyes annoying, they've been played too much on local radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I didn't even know she'd been on it, shows I'm not a dedicated fan. I personally find since you been gone and behind these hazel eyes annoying, they've been played too much on local radio.
    Lmao Kim! Become a dedicated fan SUBG and BTHE are fab! Don't diss lol! I've never hear them... though I don't listen to radio much tbh - Kelly's songs aren't annoying... they're fabolous! Now stop dissing lmaooo

Thread Information