Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson

Aww, I thought you guys could have met up and made A Kelly Lover Club

Too right you never shut up

I don't like Walk Away much lol, though the whole album is fab Just like stuff like Gone better

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    i like kelly clarkson her album is really good, amazing what kind of people you can get out of pop idol/american idol/x factor etc
    Yeah i think kelly is the best reality tv show person...and also girls aloud...at one point i would have said Gareth gates was the best but hmm.. nope lol

HMJ!

I hated Kelly at first lol, but when she released 'Behind these Hazel Eyes' I started to like her lol

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    I hated Kelly at first lol, but when she released 'Behind these Hazel Eyes' I started to like her lol
    Oh My Days..
    Hated?
    Hated??
    Hated???

Oh my days , ive loved her since american idol lol!!

Although i prefer her second album...alot...i have always thought she was fantastic!!

=D

sorry emmie...but 'hated' and 'kelly' cant be in the same sentence anywhere where im gonna hear or read it!!

HMJ!

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    Oh My Days..
    Hated?
    Hated??
    Hated???

Oh my days , ive loved her since american idol lol!!

Although i prefer her second album...alot...i have always thought she was fantastic!!

=D

sorry emmie...but 'hated' and 'kelly' cant be in the same sentence anywhere where im gonna hear or read it!!
    Lmao Fine I 'disliked' her then!

thats better ...much better...lol

HMJ!

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    thats better ...much better...lol
    Lmao good

I really want her first album now lol, just to see what it's like

ive not got her album but ive heared most of the songs some of tehm are really catchy but after a while they tend to get on my nerves

My fave Kelly song is Since You Been Gone. She quite talented IMO, hope she keeps going with decent material, not like other American Idol people and disappear
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

*bumpity bump*

Just found this, from January...

Simon Cowell fumes: "No matter how talented Kelly Clarkson is, she would not be in the position she's in now without winning this show. It's the public who bothered to pick up the phone to vote for her. I don't care about me. I don't think she was ever interested in me. I was interested in the fact that she was a great contestant. I don't like when they walk away from the show and kind of forget the people who put her where she is today. By ignoring the show you're ignoring the audience who put you there. If she refuses to give songs to be used on the show, it's like saying to every person who voted for you: 'You know what, thank you I'm not interested in you anymore.' That is a big mistake."

BLA BLA BLA! She stills loves the show, but why should she have her songs being sung there? There HER'S and her decision and even though contestants may sing them well, she sings them at the end of the day and she wants to be known for them not some other contestant. Opinions? We need a big Kelly discussion hehe

Thread Information