Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: britsh soap awards

ok fair enough, eastenders...or emmerdale but not corrie! lol
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Smile

mmmm when wa the LAST time Corrie got under 7 million Viewers??

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Corrie I will have a go Lisa ok
    well obviously we've had Fred stuck in a hole, Tommy being battered over the head with a wrench, Katy's abortion and suicide, Karen's roof top exit, Tracy and Steve (scary thought) Charlie and Shelley (he's a bad un love), oh how could I forget Mad Maya's rain of terror and she survived, the wonderful Sean (bless him he's lovely), Eileen Grimshaw getting a man oh and Sarah getting one two, Leanne and Danny is hotting up nicely, Candice's attempts to be a weather girl (oh please), Chesney moving in with the Croppers genius and the fantastic book group especailly with Ian McKellen joining in the fun, Sally's affair with Slimy Ian (YUCK) which inadvertantly lead to Tommy's death, Sophie Webster going Chav and Craig and Rosie going Goth (brilliant), Karen losing her baby was heartbreaking, Deirdre and Ken's wedding awwww bless golden oldies hey oh and Ray turning up melting the Icy maiden's heart and dying, Tyrone and Maria getting engaged (why she's a slapper get Ty a decent bird), Poor Craig's suffering and Angela in prison,

I can't think of anything else if you lot can please help me not a big Corrie fan you see
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I reckon that Corrie deserves to win this year. Eastenders has been consistently bad for a while now and it would be a joke for it to win the best soap award.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    I can't think of anything else if you lot can please help me not a big Corrie fan you see
    There was ashley and claire getting together aswell, and getting married. Oh and jack dressing up as a woman for the bowls team
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 01-05-2005 at 22:31.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Dont forget the fantastic cardboard funfair for Weatherfields centenery, the amazing storyline involving the streets very own war hero, the wonderful kidney storyline and the wannabee gangsters or the fantastic Oh yes I almost forgot bringing back pub landlord Fred Gee from the dead after he had been shot by a bunch of daffodils. The oscar winning trip down the stairs by Lisa. Yes gripping stuff.

The truth is Corrie deserves to win the award this year. It has had superb stories well acted by a superb cast. It mixes the right amount of humour, drama and pathos.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

The British Soap Awards are a complete joke - There is nothing to stop anyone from voting as many times as they wish so its fairly obvious who will win. Still the BAFTAs are a more prestigous award anyway

Quote Originally Posted by kazzie
    mmmm when wa the LAST time Corrie got under 7 million Viewers??
    Think Corrie played it well with there program times.. there is generally nothing on then and as most of us grew up with corrie, 9 times out of 10 it is just habit.. how many people were sick of Katy's crying and yet we left corrie on????

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    how many people were sick of Katy's crying and yet we left corrie on????
    Her crying was'nt as bad as her mothers hysterical crying which seemed more like laughing. Good riddance to them both and Tommy the Thug

To: Joel_Beckett_Lover

I know, I know! Lol i'm just trying to support EE though, because I think EE should win.
    Fred down the hole was a classic, and Richard Hillman was good too

xXx
    Luv
    Lisa

Thread Information