Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Den's Death

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom

Smile Den's Death

I just read this on DS sounds convincing what does anyone else think

Eastenders is about to enbark on a huge storyline that will see the return of 5 major characters and the departure of two much loved faces.

Den's body has been rotting under the Queen Vic for 10 long weeks and Zoe still beleives she killed him. When Kat returns after her stint in prison she entertains horrible stories of her time inside. with Zoe completely overcome with guilt Kat begins to suspect that something is not right. but with her mind occupied with Alfie and little Moe poor Zoe is left to go it alone. until Peggy turns up to support Phil in his trial.
    in a one off episode to be screened at the beggining of June Peggy goes to see Phil (who returns for one episode before his fulltime comeback in autumn).
    she finally gets the truth out of her son. that Den set him up and left him to take the wrap. Now peggy is angry and returns to the square demanding answers from Chrissie. when Chrisse tells Peggy that Den has left, Peggy tells her that she's got two weeks to locate him or she's calling in the police.
    When Zoe hears of this ultimatum she goes over the edge and locks herself in the living room at the queen Vic. Sam and Chrisse panic when Rosie rushes to find Kat. they eventually get her to open the door but Zoe is hysterical and during a heated exchange Kat arrives and demands to know what is going on. both Chrissie and Sam try to keep Zoe quiet but the youngster can not keep it to herself any longer, and 'confesses' to Kat that Den is dead and that 'she' killed him. with four people now in on the secret its decided that its to risky to kepp Zoe in walford and Kat takes charge. she tells Zoe to get as far away as possible and sends her to live in spain with Kelly.
    with no sign of Den Peggy calls the Police who descend on the Vic looking for Den. soon they are sending officers out to spain to try and locate him but when the search ends in vain the police become highly suspicious.
    They concur that Den has gone missing sending Chrisse and Sam into a terrible panic. now Kat has to carry the burden too, knowing that Den is buried under the Vic begins to take its toll and soon all the business of Alfie and Moe falls on the sideline.
    the storyline also sees the return of Sharon and Dennis who hear of there fathers dissapearence and comeback also looking for answers.
    the entire saga is about to blow up in spectacular fashion. Den may be dead on buried but he'll be back to haunt the residents in his most vicious guise when his corpse is finally uncovered.
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

oh i realy hope they don't dig him up as that would send both Chrissie and Sam finally over the edge. With Zoe gone and Sam free to tell the police that CHRISSIE actually killed him and she could tell Kat the truth about the night Den died wouldn't this be too much for Chrissie??
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Yes but Sam has no proof of it and Chrissie can do a onvincing story to Kat have her believe her

but i really don't think after sending zoe away and digging up his body that she'd be able to do it, she'd be too shocked and on edge
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Your probably right Chrissie will crumble but I think Sam will go first she makes out being a Mitchell balh blah but she's like mush really

Does anyone reckon this will actually happen!

It might be good, but then again it might be rubbish!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    xx xx xx

Exactlt it could go both ways

It does sound fesable, but more than likely someone has too much time on their hands

But one thing is that it has been what 2months since Den's Death, and Ok at first Zoe was feeling Guilty but she seems to be coping quite well now (well last time we saw her anyway!)
    I think i even remember her telling Chrissie to get over it, or something like that anyway!
    So why have EE waited this long to do the storline (if they do it) I mean they could of always started filming with Jessie Wallace earlier!

well they wnat to get rid of Zoe lead to Sams exit (please EE don't keep her on any longer) they want to fit it in with Kat's return Peggy's return and Phil in prison and also Chrissie and Sam will think they've got away with it so they'll be relaxing and this could wake them up a bit

Thread Information