Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 30

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_louise
    lol, *leans head on kyles shoulder* its **** sometimes aint it! Theres always been something there, you know that, but then, well it seems **** sometimes, doesn't it......you know i care about you a lot though, don't ya. You looked out for me from day one, apart from the odd one or two incidents *laughs*

* strokes lous hair* yep sometimes it is very ****ed up!! i care loads about you too babes, lets forget aboiut those tiems when i was a prick towards you!!! it was all frustration!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_kyle
    * strokes lous hair* yep sometimes it is very ****ed up!! i care loads about you too babes, lets forget aboiut those tiems when i was a prick towards you!!! it was all frustration!!
    *smiles* at least youre not frustrated now, eh hun And hey, I've forgiven you, its all forgotten about...

*smiles* at least youre not frustrated now, eh hun And hey, I've forgiven you, its all forgotten about...

no im not frustrated at all electrika is lovely, im a bit worried about her hubbie though, hope he dont beat me when we get out!!

i think i may get off to bed babes!

may go and see if electrika will just have a cuddle tonight!!!

no im not frustrated at all electrika is lovely, im a bit worried about her hubbie though, hope he dont beat me when we get out!!

i think i may get off to bed babes!

may go and see if electrika will just have a cuddle tonight!!!
    *looks slightly gutted* oh ok then hun, I'm off too then, if i sit here on me own, i'll end up doing too much thinking and then I'll get down in the dumps *gives kyle a massive hug and kisses him on the cheek* sleep well babes

*looks slightly gutted* oh ok then hun, I'm off too then, if i sit here on me own, i'll end up doing too much thinking and then I'll get down in the dumps *gives kyle a massive hug and kisses him on the cheek* sleep well babes

* kyle wishes it was someone elses bed he was getting into but themn remeembers that it would be very crowded what with dan in ther as well!!*

night babes* kises lou on cheek* ill catch you in the morning seexy oops i mean loubie!!

* walks towards electrikas room and fgoes inside*
    Last edited by sbbb_kyle; 05-03-2006 at 01:30.

* kyle wishes it was someone elses bed he was getting into but themn remeembers that it would be very crowded what with dan in ther as well!!*

night babes* kises lou on cheek* ill catch you in the morning seexy oops i mean loubie!!

* walks towards electrikas room and fgoes inside*
    *smiles* yeh, you will babes, you will. *goes to bedroom, kisses dan and snuggles into him, really close*

*walks in from bedroom, tidys up bits of pasta from the floor and bottles etc from previous night. Washes up dishes. Goes for a long hot soak in the bath, whilst its quiet*

[B]Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnsssss and sstretches,, reaches over and touches toes ,**smiles knowingly** **thinking it was sooooooo good to have Kyle back in my bed hes the best I have had in a long long long time ** Looks around to see if any one else it up and about,,

Hey everyone.......

*goes into the kitchen and makes coffee....*

**picks up something on the floor.. dumps it in the rubbish bin*** thinking why am I never around when these people seem to get all drunk and raunchy???****
    Gets out the cleaning stuff and starts scrubbing the counter and sink..** ah thats so much better **
    Guess I will just go back to bed and snuggle up with Kyle and see if he has any energy for round 10...hes such a sexual powerhouse ( smiles to self )

Thread Information