Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 30

dont worry ill put them back in for you............................................... ................................. with my teeth

*still laughing hysterically as kyles still tickling her* noooo, they are soo gonna come out in a min, and i don't think elektricia and dan would be too amused ahhhhh if they saw this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_louise
    *still laughing hysterically as kyles still tickling her* noooo, they are soo gonna come out in a min, and i don't think elektricia and dan would be too amused ahhhhh if they saw this!!!
    were only playing!! * tickles lou lots*

maybe we should stop then it dosent seem right what with you and dan being a proper couple. i mean electrika wont care me and er are just shagging but you and dan you got something speical * kyle looks gutted he dont wanna stop with lou*

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_kyle
    were only playing!! * tickles lou lots*

maybe we should stop then it dosent seem right what with you and dan being a proper couple. i mean electrika wont care me and er are just shagging but you and dan you got something speical * kyle looks gutted he dont wanna stop with lou*
    Yeh, but we're only messing bout - I've needed a good giggle tonite..... its not like we're gonna actually do anything ........... *looks disappointed*

Yeh, but we're only messing bout - I've needed a good giggle tonite..... its not like we're gonna actually do anything ........... *looks disappointed*

no were not going to do a thing * looks really gutted*

* sighs* just gonna have a fag loubie, can you get me a vodka pleae

no were not going to do a thing * looks really gutted*

* sighs* just gonna have a fag loubie, can you get me a vodka pleae
    *sits up on floor* yeh, course i will - you wanna large one?? You ok?? you've gone awful quiet!?

*sits up on floor* yeh, course i will - you wanna large one?? You ok?? you've gone awful quiet!?

yeah please babes!

oh nothing is up, we just have this strange relationship dont we, one minute we like best mates the next i feel chemistry, maybe it just me!! somewtime i feel i should stay away from you hun

yeah please babes!

oh nothing is up, we just have this strange relationship dont we, one minute we like best mates the next i feel chemistry, maybe it just me!! somewtime i feel i should stay away from you hun
    *hands kyle a large vodka, has a small one for self and sits next to kyle, whilst hes smoking his ciggie* I know hun, I know exactly what you mean, but please don't stay away from me. As far as people go in here, I feel closest to you, in all senses..... don't know what id do if you were avoiding me....

*hands kyle a large vodka, has a small one for self and sits next to kyle, whilst hes smoking his ciggie* I know hun, I know exactly what you mean, but please don't stay away from me. As far as people go in here, I feel closest to you, in all senses..... don't know what id do if you were avoiding me....

cheers babes * drinks vidka quickly*

so im not imagining this chemistry then it is there ,maybe we should just do it and get rid of the chemistry im jokin im joking!!

im closest to you as well i should shove dan that hole that laurence disappeared down shouldnt i!!! get rid of him for good!

cheers babes * drinks vidka quickly*

so im not imagining this chemistry then it is there ,maybe we should just do it and get rid of the chemistry im jokin im joking!!

im closest to you as well i should shove dan that hole that laurence disappeared down shouldnt i!!! get rid of him for good!
    lol, *leans head on kyles shoulder* its **** sometimes aint it! Theres always been something there, you know that, but then, well it seems **** sometimes, doesn't it......you know i care about you a lot though, don't ya. You looked out for me from day one, apart from the odd one or two incidents *laughs*

Thread Information