Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Demi Dies

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    A friend at Aunty Beeb, though I thought everyone knew they didn't die anyway. It's been in the magazines I'm sure, so hardly a secret.
    Well it said on the eastenders website that the door has been left open for Rosie and Demi to return so i don't think they will die.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Well it said on the eastenders website that the door has been left open for Rosie and Demi to return so i don't think they will die.
    Even so, I find it stupid that they say that considering that the pair were sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Even so, I find it stupid that they say that considering that the pair were sacked.
    I don't think they were sacked as such, i just think the producers found a really good plotline for Rosie and Demi to work with which would pave the way for them to leave.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 22-06-2006 at 15:52.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I don't think they were sacked as such, i just think the producers found a really good plotline for Rosie and Demi to work with which would pave the way for them to leave.
    Even so, they could have consulted them first, like they did with Alex Fearns (Trevor.) Gerry and Shana said they had been fired, which must mean that they were not consulted before the producers decided to use the storyline at this time.

well after watching tonights episode i think it is obvious that demi & rosie are just going to walk out on Kieth

Thread Information