Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Demi Dies

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    this is what I was looking for:

Apparently Radio 1 has said they've been told it's a happy ending for the pair.
    Yay!!! I am sooo glad, they deserve a good parting storyline
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by megan999
    I don't like this storyline, too many people are dying in EE . The actress who plays Demi is very good, I'll be sad to see her leave...
    But............. she hasn't had a good story line since she ran off with Leo,, so maybe she is ready to spread her wings else where and try something different .........

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    But............. she hasn't had a good story line since she ran off with Leo,, so maybe she is ready to spread her wings else where and try something different .........
    i like the idea of demi havin a good storyline for once, but lets be realistic, she's 15 years old with a small baby! how she possibly spread her wings, and if she does leave, i doubt she would be leaving the one thing that reminds her of leo, aleesha, would she? its facts like these these that make me wonder 'will she/won't she die?'. also, do you think that demi and rosie's exits could be to with keith and rosie's would be wedding? just a thought!
    #1 Eastender

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Eastender
    i like the idea of demi havin a good storyline for once, but lets be realistic, she's 15 years old with a small baby! how she possibly spread her wings, and if she does leave, i doubt she would be leaving the one thing that reminds her of leo, aleesha, would she? its facts like these these that make me wonder 'will she/won't she die?'. also, do you think that demi and rosie's exits could be to with keith and rosie's would be wedding? just a thought!
    I think Rosie and Demi's exits will tie in with Rosie and Keith's wedding and let's face it, Demi would never leave Aleesha behind if she left so i think Demi is going to die.

ye well maybe aleesha is going aswell they just havent put a notice out because the twins who play her are just babies ...... will be sad to see her go whtever happens shanas a fab actress

l<@-l-IE

awwww no is this really true is she going to die

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    awwww no is this really true is she going to die
    I am not sure if she is or not really Because on the Eastenders website it said that the door is being left open for Rosie and Demi to return but then there has been no news on Aleesha leaving either and Demi wouldn't leave Aleesha behind no matter what happened so i really don't know

Rosie and Demi, have hardly been in EE lately! It's a shame, especially if they are to leave. Then again, maybe they have a big storyline coming up. I hope Demi, does not die.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

when do they leave??????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    when do they leave??????????????????????????????
    I just heard that they leave in the summer so must be in the next few months when they leave our screens

Thread Information