Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 12th - 17th March

Matt was gone for years & Ashley has been the one loving & caring for Josh. I don't think that Matt should have full custody of Josh. He disappears & then all of a sudden he changes his mind & wants joint custody of Josh. Thats not right. He should be allowed to see Josh but not as often as he wants & Ashley or Claire should be there to supervise Matt with Josh. Matt could start telling Josh things that are completely false. I've lived through this story line so I know how ugly it could all get.

I do agree with you but in all fairness matt left josh to be brought up by maxine and her partner but he has just found out about maxine and is now questioning josh living with someone who isn't his natural parent. Plus he is re married and cant have children so you do have to sympathise

Your not thinking of what's best for Josh, stuff the adults they can argue till they are blue in the face. It comes down to who has cared for and loved Josh all these years, Matt should've got in contact well before now.

All Matt wants is what's best for him, and that isn't right no matter if he's the biological father or not. Josh knows Ashley as his father he doesn't know Matt from any other man on the street, and to have Matt force him to live with him is wrong.

Oh leanne is horrible taking advantage of mike i hope danny put her in her place and throws her out.

This going to be heartbreaking to watch people i really hope we see danny helping his sick dad and being there for him and not just scamming i want to see danny affected by what is happening to his dad and hopefully frankie will help him through it.
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Your not thinking of what's best for Josh, stuff the adults they can argue till they are blue in the face. It comes down to who has cared for and loved Josh all these years, Matt should've got in contact well before now.

All Matt wants is what's best for him, and that isn't right no matter if he's the biological father or not. Josh knows Ashley as his father he doesn't know Matt from any other man on the street, and to have Matt force him to live with him is wrong.
    Matt only asked for visitation not to have josh live with him. It cant be best for Josh for him to grow up livng a lie

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    I have a feeling there is a secret from their pasts that Kelly doesnt want her to reveal i thought perhaps they had been to prison together or something
    They have both served time together, It was mentioned in a conversation on Monday night
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

God when is The frankie/Jamie storyline gonna happen?

Thread Information