Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: threesome for shelley?

[QUOTE=.:Kitz:.]How the hell can you like Charlie?!? He's horrible, slimey, minipulative,cowardly, twisted and weasel like.

i have to agree i do not see how anyone can actually like the character of charlie!! at first he seemed ok but the way he is treting shelley is awful>

I think he is a good actor thats all i meant by likeing him know most people dont like him dont get me wrong i dont agree with what he is doing to poor shelley at all that is horrible and quite awful she needs saving

But the werid think is den was quite evil like charlie in different ways but most people love den character

Quote Originally Posted by angelbule
    I think he is a good actor thats all i meant by likeing him know most people dont like him dont get me wrong i dont agree with what he is doing to poor shelley at all that is horrible and quite awful she needs saving

But the werid think is den was quite evil like charlie in different ways but most people love den character
    he is a great actor!! i do not know how he acts the scenes as when i saw him interviewed he seemed really quiet and shy!!

i liked den at first but then when he did what he did to poor zoe i went right off of him!!

Yes i saw him on LK today and he seemed really nice and an bit shy i suppose they research this kind of thing and try to do it best to their ability

I would be surprised if corrie run that storyline at 7.30

It could be one of those late night shows that they sometimes do. Well not late night, but at about 9:00pm

yeah, i agree fab actor. He really is good if he can make us hate him this much!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

that would be a big storyline but i agree they would not be able to air it @ 7:30

how many killers does corrie need? sounds like another storyline thats just made to grab the ratings and the gullible viewer

i thought i read a month or so ago charlie had signed a further 1 year contract,so i dont believe he leaves before next year

Thread Information