Thread: digi spy spoilers (rhys/sarah, jake/becca, mel)

digi spy spoilers (rhys/sarah, jake/becca, mel)

this is from soap scoop on digi spy

'Hollyoaks' teasers galore
    Thursday, March 2 2006, 00:28 GMT - by Kris Green

Confidences are betrayed and boundaries broken as Hollyoaks continues into the spring on Channel 4 and here's just a taster of what's to come over the next few months.

Becca embarks on a full-blown affair with troubled student Justin. Fraught relationships with her friends and family deteriorate as she fails to live up to her responsibilities and events climax when her father suffers a heart attack and she’s nowhere to be found...

Jake, meanwhile, is living in blissful ignorance, still set on starting a family with Becca.

Kathy’s controlling behaviour rises to another level when she resorts to seducing daughter Sarah’s boyfriend Rhys in a desperate attempt to kerb their relationship and focus Sarah’s mind on her swimming career.

When Sarah defies her mother and continues to see Rhys, Kathy is scorned - how far will she go to get her own way?

Mel's long battle with alcohol abuse reaches an all time low when she finds herself offering sex to bemused students in the SU Bar.

Realising she’s finally hit rock bottom, Mel forces herself to attend an alcohol awareness group where she realises she's not alone...

The Rhys and Sarah stuff sounds really good, i can't wait

Excellent that she is going to alcohol awareness group lets hope she stay there this time and not run to the pub.. looks like sarah is going to date Rhys or maybe hollyoaks just like faking that they are together

after watching tonights first look episode i think they will get together

do you think Sarahs mum could turn into Sally Webster because they don't ant their kids to see anyone and concerate on their carrers and hobbies???

I really like Sarah and Rhys as a couple, they're sweet together, the upcoming stuff looks great.

yeah i watched first look episode yesterday and Kathy was like flirtin with Rhys, she was playin with her hair and stuff when talkin 2 him

Yeah, i don't know why Kathy can't just see that her daughter is a typical teenager that wants to have fun. Sarah shouldn't have to do swimming all the time!

Kathy is doing my head, i like Sarahs dad he is cool

Thread Information