Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollyoaks: in the city from July

yea this is true it has been confirmed in inside soap that it will start in august and the guy who played tinead on brookside will appear as a friend of ben and lisa's

From Digital spy

The main cast line-up for Hollyoaks' latest spin-off, Hollyoaks: In The City, has finally been revealed along with more series teasers, DS can report. Gemma Atkinson and Marcus Patrick, who play Lisa and Ben, are the only actors who are being brought forward from their last outing, Hollyoaks: Let Loose.

Starring alongside the duo will be ex-Brookside actor Philip Olivier, who appeared as Tim 'Tinhead' O'Leary. The actor will now play Adam, a schoolteacher who is holding onto a dark secret.

Emmerdale's Oliver Lee, who plays Pearl Ladderbanks' (Meg Johnson) estranged grandson in the Yorkshire-based soap, is set to appear as an openly gay 16-year-old student named Josh who is taught by Adam.

Yet another ex-Brookside star, Leon Lopez (Jerome Johnson) also stars alongside his old pal and colleague, Philip Olivier. Leon is to assume the role of Adam's best friend, Tank Top.

Finally, Kym Marsh will star as Kate, one of the central female characters who "gets up to a lot of naughty things".

Hollyoaks: In The City, which started filming at the end of last month, is expected to have completed filming by the end of September. The first episode of the series, which was written by ex-Coronation Street and BAFTA-nominated writer Daran Little, will air on E4 at 9pm on August 14

Quote Originally Posted by anna42hmr
    From Digital spy

The main cast line-up for Hollyoaks' latest spin-off, Hollyoaks: In The City, has finally been revealed along with more series teasers, DS can report. Gemma Atkinson and Marcus Patrick, who play Lisa and Ben, are the only actors who are being brought forward from their last outing, Hollyoaks: Let Loose.

Starring alongside the duo will be ex-Brookside actor Philip Olivier, who appeared as Tim 'Tinhead' O'Leary. The actor will now play Adam, a schoolteacher who is holding onto a dark secret.

Emmerdale's Oliver Lee, who plays Pearl Ladderbanks' (Meg Johnson) estranged grandson in the Yorkshire-based soap, is set to appear as an openly gay 16-year-old student named Josh who is taught by Adam.

Yet another ex-Brookside star, Leon Lopez (Jerome Johnson) also stars alongside his old pal and colleague, Philip Olivier. Leon is to assume the role of Adam's best friend, Tank Top.

Finally, Kym Marsh will star as Kate, one of the central female characters who "gets up to a lot of naughty things".

Hollyoaks: In The City, which started filming at the end of last month, is expected to have completed filming by the end of September. The first episode of the series, which was written by ex-Coronation Street and BAFTA-nominated writer Daran Little, will air on E4 at 9pm on August 14
    It's good to hear that they're continuing with the Hollyoaks spin-offs. So I guess this one is the spin-off from Hollyoaks: Let Loose. I wasn't really enjoying all the subplots from the mostly unknown actors (apart from the one who used to be in Soldier Soldier - he was quite funny).

But it'll be better with people we recognise from shows like Brookside.

I'm looking forward to the summer now (my concert, held every year on Southampton Common has had the plug pulled on it, possibly for good - so this news is music to my ears!).

Now all we need is Paul Danan (Sol Patrick in Hollyoaks/Celeb Love Island & Testdrive My Girlfriend) to make a cameo or appear as a regular character. Although I think the majority of you were probably rather put off when he was in Fiji with all the girlies.
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 08-04-2006 at 23:05.

sounds good cant wait to see how it turns out

Im assuming that ben and lisa will return briefly to hollyoaks to plug 'in the city' maybe as part of maxs wedding or attending the funeral of the students that die later this year it would be good if they did

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    Im assuming that ben and lisa will return briefly to hollyoaks to plug 'in the city' maybe as part of maxs wedding or attending the funeral of the students that die later this year it would be good if they did
    i dont think they will, it will be a bit silly really, i mean they dont really know any of the students that will die, and its not like they are close to max, and they dont really have any ties to hollyoaks anymore so it would be weird them just coming back randomly and then going again
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

No thankyou! Don't want her back spoiling the show! Anyway if she did come back Miss Slapper would most likely have undergone YET ANOTHER personality transplant.

Last edited by Chris_2k11; 14-06-2006 at 17:09.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    No thankyou! Don't want her back spoiling the show! Anyway if she did come back Miss Slapper would most likely have undergone YET ANOTHER personality transplant.

ha lmao ok i 100% see your point i really dont like lisa either but ben was great on the show it'll be great to see a return.

just got this "Hollyoaks: In the City is set around the glamorous world of modelling, where Lisa has her head turned by the promise of a successful career, meanwhile Ben’s dreams of entrepreneurial success leads him to make some bad decisions" of a website

Thread Information