Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glitter maintains denial as trial starts

he deserves to be punished for what he did

Ok, so it might be tougher in those prisions, but even so, he deserves way more. He's done this so many times, dont people get the message that prison wont fase him. He did prison once, and that didn't stop him. So what makes people think he'll stop this time?! Come on, he's a registered UK sex offender under UK law. I know that the British law system meant nothing in this case, but surely they could see that he deserves a way tougher sentence.

They said on the TV that he could be out by Christmas. Personally, i dont care if its tougher in their prisons. He deserves it, and should have got way longer than that.

who cares if its tougher, its hardly a suitable punishment.

There are so many cases like this its stupid, i watched a video today where a woman bit the top of this guys ear off and sh only got community service. We cant complain as for once it isnt the english legal system, but still. Its a joke!

the man is gross and has been getting away with these things for two long, a small prison sentence like that is hardly going to deter him is it?
    POOKIE

He is not having hard time in prison, as he`s not treated like the other prisoners as he has money and that talks.
    He is not even living on rice and water like the others, as he is allowed to have food sent in to the prison for him. And he will be out by November 06 what a joke, then sent back to England to groom some more kids and even have a house next to a school or park.

he just needs to be put away for a long time and kept away from kids totally,

i really don't understand how he was allowed to give the families money before the trial????????

yes he paid them off so they dropped the allegation of rape so he got a much lighter sentence. it was only a couple of thousand he paid them which cheapens it all the more.
    POOKIE

i didnt know he had paid them. It was awful seeing that poor woman in the court yesterday on the news the mother of the girl, and he was still saying i didnt do it.

This sentence is a joke. He should be locked up for the rest of his sorry pitiful life for what he has done. The death penalty is too good for him. It would be an easy way out, and wouldn't make him sorry. It's true what someone else said: Money does talk. I bet he's living the life of Riley.

Hardly a deterrent for all the sick B*****ds that go to the Far East in search of underage girls to rape.

He is a dirty old man, who deserves everything he gets! He should have got longer then 3 years.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Thread Information