Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glitter maintains denial as trial starts

Glitter maintains denial as trial starts

Gary Glitter has denied obscene acts with two girls as his court case begins in Vietnam.

The former rock star's lawyer confirmed he denies all charges – that he molested one 11-year-old girl and another aged 12 at his home in the country.

As the accused – real name Paul Gadd – left the court during lunch, reporters asked him if the girls were lying and whether he had pleaded innocent. He answered both questions with nods.

A verdict is expected on Friday. If convicted, Glitter could be jailed for up to seven years.

Glitter has done that, im 44 now and when i was 10 i used to go to a pub with my sister Hazey cos Gary Glitter was there with his brother i was a fan.
    Hazey took me to get my records signed by him, i used to sit on his lap and he told me never to tell other fans cos then he would have to stop drinking in the bar he made me feel so special. look now at him i was 10 so what he was like even 34 yrs ago

3 years he got! what is 3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    3 years he got! what is 3 years?
    3 yrs in a vietnamese prison is a lot tougher than 10 years in a British Prison. I bet he dosent feel as cocky now
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    3 yrs in a vietnamese prison is a lot tougher than 10 years in a British Prison. I bet he dosent feel as cocky now
    well yes very true, but i still cant understand how he only got 3 years! but i guess he will do 3 years has i dont think they will get their sentences cut in half for good behaviour like they do in this country

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    well yes very true, but i still cant understand how he only got 3 years! but i guess he will do 3 years has i dont think they will get their sentences cut in half for good behaviour like they do in this country
    He has served time wanting for the trail,and it is now reported he will probably be released in November 2006, and then deported straight back to England, What a joke so won't be serving 3 years, this sounds like a paper exercise to me.

I think he paid them off about 2k each as well so they wouldn't bring chrages against him that would have meant the death penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates
    I think he paid them off about 2k each as well so they wouldn't bring chrages against him that would have meant the death penalty
    It was on the news this morning that they got 300 dollars each as compo
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

300 dollars? What an insult.

The man's a kiddy fiddler. He's been found out twice now. Castrate the paedo.

im sure if he wasnt gary glitter it might have been a different outcome.

Thread Information