Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    What happened to the boy Kim? Did he slip or something?
    That's what I heard... the latest was that, thankfully, he was going to be ok.

Well it snowed again today in my area after it melted yesterday! It has been snowing all day here quite heavy and my whole area is covered in huge amounts of snow..an amount that i haven't seen in a long time!

Just went out of snowball fighting though and slipped on the concrete...my head started bleeding and i was really shaken up..luckily i am ok now though, just going to get a massive bruise on my head and maybe a black eye!

oh poor you, i hope you are ok.
    we have had rain today so the snow has been disappearing. then it snowed again and then rain! i dont think it knows what to do! off to north wales for me tomorrow!
    POOKIE

Aw no Dave! Glad you're okay!

I was meant to go to Cardiff today, but as we were driving their the snow got too heavy, so had to turn back, went to Carmarthen instead, was really fun though, made snow angels, snowballs, snowmen haha But then I get back home and there's NOTHING!!! Gutted!

I was off to Bangor yesterday but the guy at the uni was really sweet and was like come next month dont try and get here, it wouldnt be a good idea, so i didnt go in the end. We have no snow at all here. None whatsoever theres some in Buxton though.

School wasnt cancelled again O well it was fun anyway. The thing is in my area we have had loads of snow, but keep getting like a 5 hour brake where most of it melts then it takes a while for it to set

We had a bit more today, although we weren't forecast it. It started melting in first lesson and was coming through the ceiling! Then we had a bit more come down during 4th lesson, but that all melted by lunch.

We had a load yesterday, but its just slush and ice now. Good old London pollution, eh?!

it snowed for so long yesterday evening and stuck everywhere then rained and this morning it had nearly gone! so we drove to north wales, about 35mins and it was so thick it was amazing! people were digging their cars out of their drives and we had a really good time in it for about 2hours till our toes were too numb!
    POOKIE

All the snow has gone now, its all melted

Thread Information