Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow!

we had snow this morning but not enough for me to get a day off! it's all gone now, sun out again but it's really cold.

we had snow last night, its all cleared now and the suns come out.

Took forever as everythink slows down on the roads so it took ages getting into college.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    All I know is that its 2 deg here and its blooming freezing!!! So glad I've got my ear muffs (the ones that fit round the back of your head). I was getting strange looks this morning with people trying to work out how they were staying on my head etc, but hey, I don't care - I was warm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    All I know is that its 2 deg here and its blooming freezing!!! So glad I've got my ear muffs (the ones that fit round the back of your head). I was getting strange looks this morning with people trying to work out how they were staying on my head etc, but hey, I don't care - I was warm!!!
    I have a hat that looks like a tea cosy on my head but I don't care how stupid it looks, I am warm
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    lol! its freezing here too, my hands were blue when i was outside this morning, and i realised i didnt have any gloves down here!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

same i had my hat scarf and gloves, and was getting funny looks but idont care. As long as im warm, i really dont care.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I have a hat that looks like a tea cosy on my head but I don't care how stupid it looks, I am warm
    I would have had my tea cosy on too, but I have my hair up in pony tail today so would have looked really daft with a huge lump out the back of me head!!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    lol! its freezing here too, my hands were blue when i was outside this morning, and i realised i didnt have any gloves down here!
    I've got my cashmere lined leather gloves from Century 21 which are really warm, and then my long coat - my doctor thought I was off to a meeting this morning lol

There's a biting wind out there too, but it almost feels too cold to snow - we hardly ever get it down here though anyway, not unless you are on the moors anyway which is a shame

I can remember when I was a kid and when it snowed it really SNOWED. It just isn't the same these days

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
    I can remember when I was a kid and when it snowed it really SNOWED. It just isn't the same these days
    we are getting old TM.. back in my day, snow are really snow and not this bit you get nowadays.. we would be stuck in door for months without food.. this is nothing ppfft!!
    Super Mod

Exactly! It snows for a day and people think wow! When I was a kid it snowed for weeks and we used to have big welligton boots on. Nowadays you can get away with plain old shoes.

Thread Information