Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    As predicted, we had absolutely no snow at all - just rain - ah well, get used to it now. The moors had a couple inches though, but just rain by me.
    we have slush.. would prefer rain.. at least it would be warmer
    Oh its not much warmer - its 2 deg at the moment here with a chilly wind making it feel much colder. I am going nowhere today except doing the school runs lol

No snow for us down here!! shame connor was hoping to build a snowman

It's just started in Blackpool but it looks more like dandruff than snowfall. We're too close to the sea for it to be worth getting excited about. It never sticks Although it could be worse, it's been as low as -27 back home
    Last edited by Rain_; 08-02-2007 at 12:15.

we have had about 2 millimeters of snow over night but it was enough to grind the traffic to a standstill the bus was 25 minutes late this morning. Lord help us if we lived in Russia

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

we had a bit early this morning but its now raining and turning into slush. The rain is blooming freezing though!

We had quite a lot of snow this morning but they still decided to open my school! Luckily, when i arrived we just went to 1st lesson and then the headmaster decided to close the school because of the snow!

The snow has stopped in my area now though, and it's raining and all the snow is melting and turning into slush.

Quote Originally Posted by Emsy
    As predicted, we had absolutely no snow at all - just rain - ah well, get used to it now. The moors had a couple inches though, but just rain by me.
    Snap. Tipped down all through the night, then was just clear, with high-ish winds (Bridge closed ). Was so gutted though, cause Cardigan, Fishguard, The mountains, etc.. all got it! 2 of my mates were snowed in Not impressed!!

woooo i got the day off, got 3/4 of the way to work and the boss phoned and say to go home again

The down side is i've now spent the rest of the day helping the guy's do our radiotors and boiler!! But hey, we going to have heating and hot water again tonight now

we had some this morning, and just enough to use it all up within 10 mins at college, now it's dried up and is just really really cold. we found some more at lunch about 3 fields away, but it was only very thin so it didn't last long!

Its so unfair I woke up this morning and then was only a thin layer of frost, then it started to snow, I did what the school told me and checked the website, they updated it every 15 mins but the school was open today. It snowed through out the morning then stopped which is a shame cos they were thiniking of closing the school. Well now its snowing again and its really heavy

Thread Information