Thread: Spoilers

Spoilers

I cant find these posted anywhere.
    Sorry if they have been and im blind!

Ever since Charlie Stubbs managed to convince her to let Amy live with her mum and dad while she spent her evenings tending to his every need, we thought Tracy was turning into another Shelley.

But while Charlie thinks he’s in control of their relationship, Tracy’s been cooking up another nasty scheme to get her own way. Any normal mother would have insisted Charlie accepted Amy or lost her, but Tracy isn’t normal. So instead she’s going to launch her own manipulation campaign – and Charlie isn’t going to know what’s hit him!

So when he discovers a pregnancy testing kit in the flat, and Tracy tells him she’s pregnant with their child, Charlie’s world is going to be turned upside down. And since he’s not keen on playing Daddy to any child, including his own, we can’t imagine Charlie’s going to burst into tears of joy at the news. But then that’s not what Tracy wants – she’s got a far more interesting twist plot going on!

Talking of twisted relationships, Sarah and Jason’s is heading downhill again. Funnily enough, Sarah’s having a hard time trusting Jason – especially since she knows he was happily playing around with her behind poor Violet’s back.

So when she clocks him sharing an innocent conversation with his stunning ex in the Rovers, Sarah turns their four month anniversary celebration into a day to forget! Ironically, this is one of the few conversations between Violet and Jason which hasn’t involved the love rat local begging for her hand in marriage, but Sarah’s reaction is completely over the top.

So she and Jason go from intense snogging in the Rovers to a screaming match which ends in Sarah dumping him. But with Jason on the loose, Violet still looking gorgeous and Sarah all alone, how long will her resolve last?

We’ve always known Leanne Battersby was a hardfaced cow, but her worst side is about to be revealed in its full shocking glory. With poor Mike back from Spain and in a terrible condition, Danny has to trust Leanne to look after him while he goes to Underworld to keep the business afloat.

But nurse Leanne is an even more scary version of the usual shallow, selfish, spiteful one. And when delusional Mike confuses her for his girlfriend and offers to take her shopping for a wardrobe full of lovely clothes – Leanne takes him up on his offer!

When Danny comes home to find Mike a few hundred pounds lighter, more confused and Leanne looking like the cat who got the cream, he’s horrified.

And while he knows that he’s a cold-hearted man capable of extreme manipulation, he wonders just how anyone could be as despicable as Leanne. Love on the rocks? You’d better believe it!

Sourse ITV

Thanks for the spoilers Cornish Babe They look great. I am particularly interested in the Tracy/Charlie storyline. I am glad that Tracy isn't going to fall for Charlie's manipulations like Shelley did. I am glad that she has a plan up her sleeve instead and Leanne seems like she is taking Mike's health to her advantage. This is probably one of the bitchiest things she has done yet and the Jason/Sarah/Violet storyline is probably the only story that i am not interested in.

i agree the sarah/jason/violet storyline got very bored very quick. the Tracy storyline is ounding very interesting it was looking like she was just going to be walked over when she agreed to leave Amy behind. What are they doing to Leannes character how heartless can she be.

wow they seem really good i think Leanne and Danny should call it a day

i dont really like them together as a couple anyway i agree this should be the thing to split them up

sounds like its going to be quite good wonder what tracy has planned

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    wow they seem really good i think Leanne and Danny should call it a day
    Yeah i agree with you. They should call it a day. I mean, I don't think they really love each other at all and they are terrible as a couple together. I think they were going out with each other for the fun of it anyway

I wonder how they will write in Leanne's pregnancy - maybe she could sleep with Mike as well - she seems to have been with all the other baldwins!

Quote Originally Posted by em9283
    I wonder how they will write in Leanne's pregnancy - maybe she could sleep with Mike as well - she seems to have been with all the other baldwins!
    That would be really disgusting, but I could see her doing it. She's all about the money.

poor Mike- he wouldnt know what hit him! He'd do it thinking she was someone else probably - itwoudl be a good twist though!

Thread Information