Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jane and Grant

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I can't see Jane doing this, I mean this is the same Jane that wouldn't betray her husband whilst he was ill and although her and Ian aren't married, I wouldn't have thought shed think that living with him would be any different surely...
    Yeah i am shocked that Jane would do such a thing to Ian and sleep with Grant after all she wasn't unfaithful to her husband while he was still alive. I think Grant would really have to work hard to win Jane over and make her think he is unresistable. The biggest question i want to know is, where does Carla fit into this? After all, she is Grant's husband. Will Carla turn up in the Square before or while this storyline is taking place??

i don't see jane as the cheating type. poor ian!

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Yeah i am shocked that Jane would do such a thing to Ian and sleep with Grant after all she wasn't unfaithful to her husband while he was still alive. I think Grant would really have to work hard to win Jane over and make her think he is unresistable. The biggest question i want to know is, where does Carla fit into this? After all, she is Grant's husband. Will Carla turn up in the Square before or while this storyline is taking place??
    I heard Carla turns up in May, and Grant's coming in a few weeks so there's plenty of time for a union with Grant and Jane. But it still is very surprising.

i really hope this isnt true. Cant be doing with ian weeping over another affair - yawn.

I agree with bb, grants comeback was always going to add another notch on his bedpost but it would be so much better if it was someone like dawn. Not sure if jane will do well in the catfight scenes with carla....

BUT WHY?

as siad above jane wouldnt cheat on her dieing husband. why would she cheat on ian. its totally out of charcter

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    BUT WHY?

as siad above jane wouldnt cheat on her dieing husband. why would she cheat on ian. its totally out of charcter
    Because the naff scriptwriters at EE think it will be fun. They are so stupid that they havent thought what will happen to Janes chracter once GRUNT go's off to save the world again in Ultimate Farce
    Last edited by alan45; 28-02-2006 at 09:58.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Poor Ian, but hey good storyline! I can't wait for Grant's return now
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Jane knows how Ian feels about the Mitchells this would be the ultimate betrayal to him but i guess what Grant wants Grant gets

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Jane knows how Ian feels about the Mitchells this would be the ultimate betrayal to him but i guess what Grant wants Grant gets
    Grant probably tries it on with her just as his wife Carla arrives. I reckon Jane could take her
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Grant probably tries it on with her just as his wife Carla arrives. I reckon Jane could take her
    Well she does do a martial art! lol.

Grant's staying for 6 months, so he won't be leaving anytime soon. He won't be doing Ultimate Force as he hasn't got a contract with itv anymore. I think it's bound to end with the Beale's family being torn apart, Jane full of regret and Grant going back to his wife. I think Grant and Carla will have the kind of relationship that Chrissie and Den had. Since Sharon cheated on Grant, it seems that Grant has had no qualms about cheating himself. Tiffany was on the receiving end of his philandering before, but I think Carla will give as good as she gets.

I don't think they would split Grant and Carla up long term otherwise she would have to leave. Also Grant doesn't let his kids go without a fight, and I doubt he would allow her to take his son away.

Thread Information