Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden)

Post Steve McFadden filming return of Phil Mitchell today!

It was confirmed in an interview with the News of the World, Steve McFadden is starting filming today for the return of Phil Mitchell, this is great news as he is one of my two favourite characters in EE, the other being Grant Mitchell (Ross Kemp). How will they bring him back considering he is on the run from the police?

anything can happen in e/e, it will be in the papers next week

Lol, goodie doodie

i heard if u jump bail or somthing for a year you can get away with the crime unless its murder or something. tell me what u think

hi instinct! i kinda agree with u there! bt i dont really no! 2 be honest with u! lol...........hehe.................

Phil Mitchell?

hi everyone! just wondering now we know Steve McFadden has returned and is filming his return, apparently he started on Tuesday, is there any news in any of the papers about how he returns, what he does and how hes caught by the police? has anyone seen anything, many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matty L
    hi everyone! just wondering now we know Steve McFadden has returned and is filming his return, apparently he started on Tuesday, is there any news in any of the papers about how he returns, what he does and how hes caught by the police? has anyone seen anything, many thanks

it is mentioned further down the board that he returns for a couple of episodes, he gets caught and put in jail and when peggy returns in summer she bails him out

many thanks for the reply I know he comes back for two episodes before he is put in jail until Peggy returns, but was just wondering how he shows up and what he does for those 2 episodes before he is caught

He probably just turns up out of the blue and starts roaming around shocking everyone. For the two episodes he will probably just find out that all his businesses have been taken over upset someone (as usual), so they ring the police to tell them he's back in the square.
    ;) ;) soap_angel ;) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Matty L
    many thanks for the reply I know he comes back for two episodes before he is put in jail until Peggy returns, but was just wondering how he shows up and what he does for those 2 episodes before he is caught
    ooh i dont know i guess he will be going off his head with sam with losing all his property!!

Thread Information