Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Order of the Phoenix Picture and News Thread

No gary oldman!!!! Noooooo!!! i loved him as Sirius

mmmm Sirius

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Gary Oldman, who played the part of Sirius Black in the third and fourth Harry Potter movies, has not yet been asked by Warner Brothers to reprise the role of Harry's godfather in Order of the Phoenix. According to Douglas Urbanski of the Douglas Management Group (who represents Oldman), WB has had little desire since the beginning for the actor to return in OOTP, even though Oldman requests small payment. As a result, Urbanski has stated that unless WB offers him the role by next week, Oldman won't consider returning as Black. We'll let you know what WB has to say.
    Oh my - theres so many conflicting reports about if hes coming back as Sirius or not - I really hope he is though.....

i really like harry godfather he was really good wasn't he

Lizo of CBBC Newsround recently visited the set of the fifth Harry Potter movie and interviewed the stars. The report was aired just minutes ago on CBBC, but we're not sure if a video will be posted online. In the mean time, our fast-typing readers have given us a summary of what was said:

According to Dan, "I was meant to film the kiss last week, but I had gastric flu, so Katie, umm, well she may have escaped this time... but I'll catch her one day!" Katie said she was both excited and nervous about the kiss. Emma said she would be sniggering in the background. The filming of that particular scene has been postponed for a few weeks.

Recently, they've been filming the scenes involving the Room of Requirement and quite a lot in the Forbidden Forest, including the part where the centaurs rampage after Umbridge.

David Heyman said the film would be released either summer or fall 2007, and the sixth film would be out late 2008. He also mentioned that a trailer should be revealed by the end of this year.

Thanks to Expecto-Patronum we have a new image of Hagrid's Hut which seems to be nearing completion. If you look close enough you can see that the scarecrow from PoA seems to be making a come back in OotP.

To those concerned about the reason Hagrid's hut has to keep getting rebuilt, the reason is that the hut isn't made from material to withstand the weather, (especially English and Scottish weather) therefore it is re-built each time.

Also, the reason, we believe, that the location of the hut has been moved from Scotland to Leavesden is because the weather in Scotland during the PoA shoot was absolutely apauling so I think it put the film makers off a little.

Lizo of CBBC Newsround recently visited the set of the fifth Harry Potter movie and interviewed the stars. The report was aired just minutes ago on CBBC, but we're not sure if a video will be posted online. In the mean time, our fast-typing readers have given us a summary of what was said:

According to Dan, "I was meant to film the kiss last week, but I had gastric flu, so Katie, umm, well she may have escaped this time... but I'll catch her one day!" Katie said she was both excited and nervous about the kiss. Emma said she would be sniggering in the background. The filming of that particular scene has been postponed for a few weeks.

Recently, they've been filming the scenes involving the Room of Requirement and quite a lot in the Forbidden Forest, including the part where the centaurs rampage after Umbridge.

David Heyman said the film would be released either summer or fall 2007, and the sixth film would be out late 2008. He also mentioned that a trailer should be revealed by the end of this year.
    The sixth film is quite close to the fifth isnt it? Will they shoot back to back?

I suppose its easier as the stars finish their exams soon.

sounds like they will be doing it back to back - i heard they are trying to get them all done by 2010 the last book will be out next summer and then i think they will film it the year after so that works out

I Cant wait for the new book!

Im glad we dont have long to wait!

Ps Luna I love the dancing Snape!

Evanna Lynch who has been selected to play Luna "Looney" Lovegood
    looks nothing like what I imagined her. In that photo she looks like sister of darco malfoy

I think I imagined her with fuzzy hair and glasses - generally "spaced out" - and your right NB she could be a Malfoy!

Thread Information