Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Order of the Phoenix Picture and News Thread

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    its all coming flooding back to me lee lol

Don't know if i really want to watch this one though, the book had me in tears, what on earth will the film do to me !! lol

Wow, this is so exciting, i can wait, when does The Goblet of fire, come out on DVD?
    Is there a date for this to be out the pictures too?

Cool pictures, what do you think of ho they've cast for Luna? I think she looks like I imagined her too, I've never heard of the actress before though. I can't wait to see the film, even though it won't be out for ages

That's not Lily is it? They confirmed it was Susie Shiner. There were rumors it was Julianne Nicholson but Warner Bros. said that's not true
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

awww woo great pics so is that hagrids hut are they not filming it at the same place?

New Order of the Phoenix filming information

At the awards event (see post below), two interviews that give nice Order of the Phoenix updates were conducted with Dan, Rupert, and David Heyman.

Heyman was interviewed for a small article on Empire's website, updating us on Order of the Phoenix:

We’ve done a little bit of action so far. We’ve done some stuff involving centaurs and Grawp, who is Hagrid’s 16ft brother. The kids have to act against a lot of blue screen for characters like Grawp, but thankfully they’re used to that by now.

He also updated everyone on the schedule for filming:

We’re actually shooting until the middle of May,” said Heyman, “and then we break up for two months so the kids can do exams. Then we pick up in July and we shoot until October or November.

Additionally, Dan was quoted in an article from BBC1, where he talks about filming his first kissing scene in the series:

It'll be odd because one of my parents will be on set. It will be embarrassing but hopefully I'll work past that and be utterly professional but I'll probably keep screwing it up so that I can keep doing it.

HP wins Outstanding Contribution award, new OOTP info

At the Sony Ericsson Empire Awards in London yesterday, the Harry Potter movies were honoured with the Empire Outstanding Contribution Award. Dan Radcliffe accepted the award, and Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and David Heyman were also present. Some pictures from the event can be seen at Getty Images.

In an interview with Empire, Dan, Rupert and David discuss Order of the Phoenix filming. Dan had this to say about David Yates: "The new director’s fantastic. I’ve never been quite this pushed before, so regularly. He’s really pushing Harry’s emotional and psychological journey. But he also seems to have an incredible eye for sets and shoots and things."

Gary Oldman, who played the part of Sirius Black in the third and fourth Harry Potter movies, has not yet been asked by Warner Brothers to reprise the role of Harry's godfather in Order of the Phoenix. According to Douglas Urbanski of the Douglas Management Group (who represents Oldman), WB has had little desire since the beginning for the actor to return in OOTP, even though Oldman requests small payment. As a result, Urbanski has stated that unless WB offers him the role by next week, Oldman won't consider returning as Black. We'll let you know what WB has to say.

Thread Information