Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £9.50 Holidays

£9.50 Holidays

has anyone ever been on a £9.50 holiday, the offer they have in the papers????

are they any good??

we were saving up for a really good holiday next year and were just gonna go away fro a few weekends but if these holidays are any good we may get the papesr and go for it!!

yeh I went on loads of them a couple of years ago. The majority of the sites are really good. And for that price you get the same as those who are paying the proper price. They are great for kids especially. what site's are you looking at?

dont know yet ,my mum wants to go on a cheapy hols too so we will probably go with her except i have a feeling she will want to go isle of wight and i really dont wanna go there i can go anytime LOL

probably somewhere devon cornwall somerset way??

i thought connor would love the pools etc in the camps.

The sites on the isle of white are great. In devon the brixham site is realy fun and it has its own private beach. But the Duporth in cornwall site I have to say is the best as its 10 mins away from me and this is a really nice area it also has its own beach.
    Last edited by Cornishbabe; 26-02-2006 at 17:28.

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    The sites on the isle of white are great. In devon the brixham site is realy fun and it has its own private beach. But the Duporth in cornwall site I have to say is the best as its 10 mins away from me and this is a really nice area it also has its own beach.

and those sites are usually on the £9.50 deals???? isle of wight is lovely but i have been so many times and can jump on a ferry anytime for a weekend away! i live in portsmouth so i can get there in under a hour!!!

yeh those sites have been on the 9.50 deals for the last 5 years so im guessing they will be agian.

my other haf said we have to get paper on wednesday that when all the istes will be on there! so ill look out for them ones! are thay usually caravans or chalets ??

chalets. Although they depend on the individual sites.

would refer a chalet to a caravan espically if going with mum and dad! dont want tro be under each others feet espically as dave always ends up having a go at my mum by end of week!!

the caravans and challets are both really big. With loads of separate rooms. they rant normally small caravans more like houses on weels

Thread Information