Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Week 11

I'm glad Soniaand Naomi are getting together, they are better suited that Sonia and Martin.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    This is just my honest opinion,, if sonia goes for Naomi it will be SHORT LIVED,, by then she will have realized she is not a full on lezbo and try to make her way back to Martin, and by then Martin won't want any more to do with her ever changing mind.. I say tuff noogies Sonia !!!

Do you people think Bradley and Stacey are going to sleep together?

Quote Originally Posted by DancingQueen
    Do you people think Bradley and Stacey are going to sleep together?
    Yes I do, and them taking the step further probably means that. I hope they will be together for a long time, well I hope forever, but nothing lasts that long.

Despite the spoiler which said they were going to take the step further, I did think they would have sex at a later date than that. I thought there would be a question of, Are we ready? (although I know that Stacey isn't a virgin, probably not Bradley either, but we can't be sure). And of course it's a new relationship, and I doubt either have them felt the way they do about anybody else, so it should be special.

They only show that tiny snippet of information in the spoilers, but maybe there is a lot of stuff leading up to it that they don't say. I hope we get to see a bit of romance going on.

yeah i hope so too. I really think there is such a strong connection between them. I think the hug on fridays episode showed how much they really care about each other. It was a really touching moment. I hope they are together for a long time

Thread Information