Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 11

Week 11

Monday 13th March

Sonia drops a bombshell on Martin.

Joe, meanwhile, tries to decide whether to tell the truth about his past, while Dot turns private investigator.

Elsewhere, Keith feels suffocated with talk of marriage after his proposal to Rosie, while Little Mo gets defensive trying to prove she is a good mother to Freddy.

Tuesday 14th March

Sonia moves in with Naomi, while Martin hits the bottle.

Little Mo gets frustrated when people keep giving her advice on how to look after her baby.

Elsewhere, Jack fears for Honey’s health if she goes through with the pregnancy, while Billy tries to get her to talk about her mother’s death.

Thursday 16th March

Word spreads about Sonia and Martin, leading to an awkward confrontation in the Vic, in the latest helping of EastEnders.

Meanwhile, Kevin and the Wicks family move into No. 29; and a reluctant Keith prepares for his engagement party.

Elsewhere, Stacey takes her relationship with Bradley a step further.

Friday 17th March

Martin tries to persuade Sonia to come home, as the drama continues in Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Keith pretends to lose his birth certificate in an attempt to postpone the wedding; and Peggy and Billy convince Honey to have a heart-to-heart with her dad about the baby before he leaves.

Sounds like an interesting week in Albert Square.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

I don't think Rosie and Keith should be getting married. It sounds like another quick fix where they never actually address any of the problems in the relationship.

I'm dreading this Sonia/Naomi thing. Sonia is a moody shrew and Naomi has the personality of a plank of wood (and the acting skills of said plank of wood). I wish they would just split Sonia and Martin up so we can move on from this.

I don't think Keith and Rosie should get married either. It is obviously a quick fix "solution" and will only end in more problems.

so sonia moves in with naomi, well i wouldnt have guessed that would happen
    Last edited by crazygirl; 24-02-2006 at 13:58.

Thanks for posting.

Naomi/Sonia storyline sounds very boring

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    Sounds like an interesting week in Albert Square.
    I'm not sure interesting is quite the word I'd use....

That must make Minty and Gary very happy have Naomi and Sonia living there together! Not sure about the Rosie/Keith story, maybe this has something to do with the way Rosie and Demi leave??

I am really confused by this now. When does Keith propose to Rosie and why does it seem that they are getting married so soon? Why does Sonia move in with Niaomi. Is it because she has feelings for her and have i missed something with Honey's pregnancy? I heard she had a big secret but do we know by week 11, what the secret is? Thanks for anyone who can help

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I am really confused by this now. When does Keith propose to Rosie and why does it seem that they are getting married so soon? Why does Sonia move in with Niaomi. Is it because she has feelings for her and have i missed something with Honey's pregnancy? I heard she had a big secret but do we know by week 11, what the secret is? Thanks for anyone who can help
    did you read week 10.. she moved in with Niaomi cause of the fling thing, and keith proposed to rosie that week too
    Super Mod

Thread Information