Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Victims

Good

Thats good that you got rid of her. you need a fresh start and that include making new friends and good ones! Just like I did when I left school and I am much happier coz I've got new friends and some old friends that have stuck with me all the way xx

just incase you dont look at my other pregnancy thread just thought I'd let you know i now have a baby girl she was born prematurely and had to stay in hospital for 4 days after she was born because she was so small and had jaundice she is fine and healthy now and I've decided to call her Caitlin Stephanie she is just perfect and i couldn't be more proud!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    just incase you dont look at my other pregnancy thread just thought I'd let you know i now have a baby girl she was born prematurely and had to stay in hospital for 4 days after she was born because she was so small and had jaundice she is fine and healthy now and I've decided to call her Caitlin Stephanie she is just perfect and i couldn't be more proud!! lol
    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow im so happy for you !!! brilliant name aswell i glad mother and baby are both well !!. how are you feeling ? keep us updated hun congratulations and enjoy motherhood !!

love steff x x x x x x

Thread Information