View Poll Results: Will Stacey and Bradley get together

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

45 91.84%
  • No

4 8.16%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Stacey and Bradley get together?

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Your right! I personally think he has sex appeal, I might be the only one who thinks so, but I believe it's true.

When Bradley and Stacey get together I think Bradley will stand up for himself against Stacey, because he's clearly good at playing her at her own game. And I love that about him. I don't want Stacey to change completely and I don't think she will. I know personality transplants are prone in EE, but it doesn't have to be that way.
    Pfew, I thought I would be the only one. And he plays Stacey allright!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    Pfew, I thought I would be the only one. And he plays Stacey allright!
    Yes, he's brilliant at it! (playing her at her own game, that is).

He's very sexy, when he does that.

Yes, he's brilliant at it! (playing her at her own game, that is).

He's very sexy, when he does that.
    Maybe we're not the only ones to think so. I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    Maybe we're not the only ones to think so. I wonder.
    I'm pretty sure there are other people that like Bradley. Stacey shouldn't be ashamed in liking him.

I love them both and i think they make a great couple!

Hmm, well I personally think Stacey and Deano would be a better couple as their more adventurous and fun! But Stacey and Bradley are quite cute together I must admit Just something seems to click with those two!

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Hmm, well I personally think Stacey and Deano would be a better couple as their more adventurous and fun! But Stacey and Bradley are quite cute together I must admit Just something seems to click with those two!
    Which two? Bradley and Stacey or Stacey and Deano? I think Stacey and Deano are more adventurous but Bradley definetely has something special about him, and I really think Stacey and Bradley are made for each other. Opposites attract. And actually I don't think they are that much different. Stacey and Bradley are both vulnerable, but are strong on the outside. I think they could have real fun times together.

Which two? Bradley and Stacey or Stacey and Deano? I think Stacey and Deano are more adventurous but Bradley definetely has something special about him, and I really think Stacey and Bradley are made for each other. Opposites attract. And actually I don't think they are that much different. Stacey and Bradley are both vulnerable, but are strong on the outside. I think they could have real fun times together.
    Stacey and Bradley ... yeah opposites do denfinately in this case ... both are certainly vulnerable ... but how is Bradley really strong on the outside?

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Stacey and Bradley ... yeah opposites do denfinately in this case ... both are certainly vulnerable ... but how is Bradley really strong on the outside?
    I'm not sure really, I suppose because he doesn't take what Stacey throws at him lying down. Like what we were saying earlier about him playing her at her own game. I think he uses his mind more in order to beat people and be strong, rather than Stacey who usually uses physical abuse.

Bradley does show his vulnerable side more than Stacey does, but I feel he has an element of surprise to his personality as well. Like people see him in a certain way, but it's like they are judging a book by it's cover, and that they can't see the real him.

Maybe unlike Stacey, he's stronger in the inside rather than the out.

I'm not sure really, I suppose because he doesn't take what Stacey throws at him lying down. Like what we were saying earlier about him playing her at her own game. I think he uses his mind more in order to beat people and be strong, rather than Stacey who usually uses physical abuse.

Bradley does show his vulnerable side more than Stacey does, but I feel he has an element of surprise to his personality as well. Like people see him in a certain way, but it's like they are judging a book by it's cover, and that they can't see the real him.

Maybe unlike Stacey, he's stronger in the inside rather than the out.
    I see your point, he never had really been upset by what Stacey says and always has something to say back. He's one of those people who can beat bullies by using his brain, which most people can't do.

Thread Information