Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Davina' loses viewers, 'Apprentice' gains

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think she could use a few helpful hints from Michael Parkinson, she just doesn't have that certain something that reaches out and grabs ya

didn't see the show last night i forgot it was on

I loveDavina's show, i just think it was stupid to put it up again the Apprentice, when they know how well that does, bad management from the BBC really.

Davina gets on my nerves so I don't think I could stand to watch her talking for a whole show. The BBC should swap the channels so that The Apprentice is on BBC 1 and Davina is on BBC 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Davina gets on my nerves so I don't think I could stand to watch her talking for a whole show. The BBC should swap the channels so that The Apprentice is on BBC 1 and Davina is on BBC 2.
    Noooo, The aprentise is rubbish, i can't bear to watch more than 30 seconds of it. Davina is like the best , but i could watch her far more than most people. Anyway this is going of topic

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    i completely agree with you about davina.
    i think last weeks ratings were about 2.3million so surely they will not do another series!
    POOKIE

I love the apprentice so I can see why alot of people are watching it, it really makes you think & I think its fun trying to quess who's going to get fired.
    I haven't seen the Davina chat show so I can't really comment, I think they can't get a little boring, one chat shows generally the same as another, although I like friday night with Jonathon Ross thats good

if Endemol UK who make Shows like Big Brother Produced Davina's show as well i bet it would be a Success

First time ive seen Davina's show and i thought it was really good, she had great guests, Dawn and Jill were fab! anyone know when the show is being cut? i didnt even realise Davina was pregnant again, it was hilarious when she did the dancing and lapped danced Louis haha

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Atlast someone who agree's with me! There's nothing wrong with her show, she makes it funny and can be quite witty. The guest don't seem to have a problem with coming on her show.

Thread Information